Anyone else having a hard time going to bed? (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just got through cutting onions, celery and bell pepper plus all the meat for the jambalaya tomorrow and sitting here wide awake counting the hours!!! Going to be a long night. Might have a little Zquil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning on taking a couple shots of NyQuil tonight to help knock me out.

That's all I have and just took a shot!!

Feels like the day before Christmas, except I could be getting anything from dog crap to a BMW and I have absolutely no clue which.

I'm enjoying a couple of ice cold octoberfest beers , watching some college ball . It's only 930 here on the west coast . Let's get this win tomorrow ! Tomorrow is a must win .

Yeah......but technically it's because I am in Lafayette on a couch in Women's and Children's. One of the chirrens had an appendectomy. So here I am. He's doing great, though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah......but technically it's because I am in Lafayette on a couch in Women's and Children's. One of the chirrens had an appendectomy. So here I am. He's doing great, though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Good to hear they are doing well. My son has been throwing up since yesterday morning ITB a stomach bug so it wouldn't surprise if I wake up in the middle of the night throwing up as well...

Im at work until 6 am. Ill go home and straight to bed then wake up at noon for the game.

Im also at work, but until 7:30 am. Go home and sleep, wake up for the game, take another catnap, and back to work at 7 tomorrow night. Being tired is going to be so worth it to see Saints football again!

I just watched some of Brandon Browners highlights from last year and I have to admit, even being a man with a rough exterior, that it brought a tear to my eye.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom