Anyone else notice (1 Viewer)

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Aaron Brooks and Joe Horn are still on the walls in the Dome on Madden 09! Why wont they change this?

who cares??

i am too busy playing to notice stuff like that

i score more tds than you for sure and i havent noticed...it just says saints on the walls.

How do you know you score more td's than I do?

One wall says Saints and the other has the pictures on it. Pay attention next time.

I just scored my 27th td with Deuce on the season. every skill player on my offense, including TEs have double digit TDs in my first year on franchise. Don't be so quick to think you're better at Madden than others, you could get schooled.:mwink:

I'm in double digit TDs with everybody on my DEFENSE. Put that in ya pipe and smoke it Mikey.

/sarcasm.

I just scored my 27th td with Deuce on the season. every skill player on my offense, including TEs have double digit TDs in my first year on franchise. Don't be so quick to think you're better at Madden than others, you could get schooled.:mwink:

quit playing on rookie difficulty:idunno:

quit playing on rookie difficulty:idunno:

Sorry, I play on All-Pro. I don't know what you're doing wrong if you're not scoring a bunch. My Madden IQ is in the 520s, and the only reason it is that low is I can't seem to defend the pass as well as past Madden versions.

Maybe I went too far with that...we do have a pretty good one now with that brees guy. Seriously though that is kinda annoying still having brooks on the wall. Horn I dont mind so much.

I just figured that EA would take 10 minutes out of their lives to remove those pictures and put some pics of Brees, Reggie and Colston on the walls. Brooks isn't even in the league anymore!

those totals are meek comparedly speaking. try doing that online against actual people and get back to me chief.

Oh yeah, well I have scored more touchdowns than all of you combined, and I have only play one half!!! I play MUCH BETTER Madden than ANY of you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I actually haven't played in years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom