Anyone else noticed this? The Saints players... (3 Viewers)

Wow...everyone should watch that video. I love the way Payton told the whole team to be ready -- that every individual should prepare because they might be the pivotal player in the next game.

That is great management and great leadership.

Link to that video please.

Did anyone else notice in the video, after Sunday's game, how intentently the players were listening to Coach Payton's post game message?... He had their undivided attention. It was so business like.

You could see Will Smith, Rodney Leslie, and Mark Campbell absorbing every word. They looked like sons listening to every word from a father they respected.

This team believes in this coaching staff... They have bought into Coach's system, hook, line, and sinker.

Did you also notice how Mike Mckenzie hurried from his locker to join his coach and teammates in the locker room's post game huddle?

Man, when have you ever seen that from a Saints' team with just five games left in the regular season? That's team chemistry, both on and off the field - One of those intangibles that produces champions. I.E. New England Patriots.

While more than 20 other teams are either reeling or already making offseason plans, our Saints are foccussed on the road ahead this year!!!

Pinch me!

Saints player: "Everybody knows what the goal is. Stay focussed man... Stay focussed."

How sweet is that? You've gotta love it, if you're a Saints fan.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/foxsports.htm?f=33&g=6c3644f1-64dc-4c95-ab6e-aa469b241aca&p=&t=m1490&rf=http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl&fg=/nfl/home

KFran,

Absolutely great observation; great thread! :9:

Allright!!!!

I finally was able to watch the video....and I'm all smiles!

Go Saints!!!!

It was Steve Gleason. He seems to be a team leader, a little surprising being that he is just a Special Teamer. He has always been one of my favorites.

he is actually a safety on the depth chart. He played some last year when everyone was hurt and really sucked at the safety position. A special teamer , he is

Watching and listening to Payton talk, I swear I'm listening to Bill Parcells....not too shabby to have the demeanor of one of the NFL's best coaches of all time.

Watching and listening to Payton talk, I swear I'm listening to Bill Parcells....not too shabby to have the demeanor of one of the NFL's best coaches of all time.

It shouldn't surprise you that Sean sounds like Parcell. That's who he spent the last few years being groomed by for our HC job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom