Anyone else relax to ASMR? (1 Viewer)

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's kind of a weird thing on YouTube, and I don't like the weird roleplay stuff since I think it gets super cringy, but I find some of it very relaxing.

I am going to pretend that I don't know what autonomous sensory meridian response is or what it entails (tingles) :hihi:

Yes. Ever since I discovered it, I watch a video or two to help relax before bed (or, actually put me to sleep). I would offer suggestions, but most of the people I subscribe to do roleplays (which I don't mind at all).

YES!!! Even way before it was a "thing" or had an acronym. I mean, listening to white noise to relax has always been a thing whether it's water sounds, rain forest, a fan or a hair dryer. But I started putting on massage videos on u tube. I couldn't understand why LISTENING to a massage or watching one was relaxing when it wasn't ME getting the massage and I thought I was alone, and then I realized that other people do it and found the whole ASMR movement.

Maria is.the.best!!!!

My daughter had this playing on her phone one night and I didn't know what it was. I peeked in her room to check on her before I went to bed and FREAKED out when I heard some stranger whispering in my daughter's room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom