Anyone else think having to wait 3 hours is going to suck? (1 Viewer)

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Waiting for games makes me nervous.

I suppose i'll watch Washington vs Philly. Not in the mood to see Atlanta blow Cleveland out.

As broken down as the ATL Defense is Cleveland may pull the upset. Since they fired their OC they have been rushing the ball much better.

As broken down as the ATL Defense is Cleveland may pull the upset. Since they fired their OC they have been rushing the ball much better.

No, Cleveland has one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL.

against Atlanta

pretty much a slaughter unless Jim Mora Jr. is an imbecile......waaaaait....so there is a chance! :ezbill:

That rushing attack includes Norwood and he might not play/very limited action and Dunn is good for only so many carries. And once again ATL's D is so banged up. Their #4 CB is starting opposite Hall who is pretty beat up as well. All I'm saying is if the Lions can...

ugh. im so used to the early games that this late start is torture! not to mention the late ending is going to make me late for the weekly poker.

ah well. guess im a browns fan for 3.5 hrs today.

Living in Los Angeles, late starts are the best thing ever. Normally you have to get to the bar at 9:30 am for a 10 am kickoff- to be able to sleep in and then run errands before the game is like a dream......

yeah thats why i'm about to watch saw 3:ezbill:

they are showing the bills @ colts on cbs in nola...a real nail biter there ::p:
guess i'll watch the nfc east game, although i'll be dissapointed there can't be 2 losers (not a fan of either of those teams)

Living in Los Angeles, late starts are the best thing ever. Normally you have to get to the bar at 9:30 am for a 10 am kickoff- to be able to sleep in and then run errands before the game is like a dream......
I would like that. I wouldn't have to wait so long to see a game. I'd be watching football right now. :D

I would like that. I wouldn't have to wait so long to see a game. I'd be watching football right now. :D

I don't know, waking up at 9:30 to make sure you catch the game is rough stuff. I think 12 is the perfect time for a football game.

Skysports over here have San Diego v Cinncinnati on first followed by Saints v Steelers. I saw the Chargers play Tennessee on holidays this year so i dont mind watching them.

im going to go watch my girlfriend's little sisters 17 year old girls soccer game to pass the time. I will be wearing my saints jersey to keep me pumped up..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom