Anyone else think Hightower ran the ball good (1 Viewer)

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think in my opinion he ran the ball better the Ingram. I noticed he got through the holes not run into the back side of the oline . Ingram did that a few times today .

I'd personally would rather him running the ball than Ingram. He finds holes and is always going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ingram is a solid player, much more versatile the Hightower. Hightower is a better grinder though

Hightower needed more touches in this game. Ingram was pretty lackluster today.

7.8 yards per carry is hard to argue with

That happens because Hightower is being rotated in fresh and used appropriately. That's why he has a burst on the plays that he runs with. It wouldn't be the same if he got a heavy workload, he would not be fresh. You guys are trying to change the recipe that has been successful.

Ingram is supposed to be the stud b/c we gave up two high draft picks for him, but he does nothing above average. The one thing he usually does well is hold onto the ball, but he didn't even do that today. I would definitely like to see more of Hightower.

I don't dislike Ingram. He has done some good things for us. I really like Hightower though. He always gets that extra yard or two. Wish they'd give him more touches. Especially with Lasco hurt, add Hightower in more, IMO. He always plays with heart. Again, not saying Ingram doesn't. Hightower is another weapon, keep defense guessing.

That happens because Hightower is being rotated in fresh and used appropriately. That's why he has a burst on the plays that he runs with. It wouldn't be the same if he got a heavy workload, he would not be fresh. You guys are trying to change the recipe that has been successful.

Not trying to change anything was just an observation my friend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom