Anyone else tired of Morestead's antics? (1 Viewer)

I loved this when I saw it. LMAO.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara pulled Thomas Morstead into their postgame video chat with Deion Sanders. <br><br>Kamara: “This is the best punter in the league.”<br>Ingram: “And he don’t even punt.”</p>&mdash; Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) <a href="">November 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I need video of this.

Is this thread for real. Is he really being a baby about not kicking?

Just saw Morestead kick a ball in anger after we converted the last 3rd down. Thankfully it went into a net or someone could have got hurt.
Lol - just got back to my hotel room from the game. May have had lots of Fireball. Really, really, lol'ed at that.

Someone figure out how much he’s paid per punt.

Constantly in the ear of all three coordinators lobbying for more playing time. It's a distraction!

Good one; LMAO!

Watching him run wind sprints on the side line is hilarious. Guy is bored out his mind this season.

Record for fewest punts in a season goes to the 1982 Chargers with 23 punts which is only 6 more punts more than the Bears punted in a single game in 1933. Morestead has 21 punts on the season.

I loved this when I saw it. LMAO.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara pulled Thomas Morstead into their postgame video chat with Deion Sanders. <br><br>Kamara: “This is the best punter in the league.”<br>Ingram: “And he don’t even punt.”</p>&mdash; Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) <a href="">November 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LOL epic!!

I know one thing - he doesn’t have a leg to stand on when his wife rolls out the honey-do list.

Morstead: “Look baby, I’m tired. It’s been crazy at work - I’ve been going non-stop”

Mrs. Morestead: “I literally watch you at work every week. Stop lying and grab that paintbrush!”

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom