Anyone else treating tomm game like a saints game? (1 Viewer)

Nope. Cuz I would be calling off tomorrow. First superbowl I'm going to miss probably since I was a little kid. Not to bummed out about it either. Kinda gonna miss the commercials though haha

Nope. No wan any other game is as important as a Saints game. If I was late turning on the TV, it's wouldn't bother me. If I ever missed 1 second of a Saints game, my head would explode.

I will mute the TV when Lady CaCa comes on.

All I know is I've poked the hell out of my Falcons voodoo doll. It worked on the Cowboys so here's hoping he's got a little more juju left for tomorrow. And I 'accidentally' popped a Falcons balloon when I was in the grocery store today.

For those who are torn (that is, you hate BOTH teams), consider this:

1. Scenario A: The Patriots win. You hate the results; the media hypes it for about a week or so, then it gradually dies down.

2. Scenario B: The Falcons win (...excuse me, but I just threw up in my mouth). You hate the results; the media hypes it for about a week, then it dies down. But... all during the offseason, folks continue to talk about the "World Champion Falcons" and how they own the NFC South. Leading up to the NFL draft, you get more talk about what the Saints (and the rest of the NFC South) need to do to keep up with the World Champions.

If that's not enough, all the preseason mags feature pix of Julio, Matt Ryan, Freeman, and Quinn.
If that's not enough, we get talk :blabla: that the Falcons are the team to beat in the NFC (not just NFCS) until someone unseats them.
If that's not enough... the Falcons will no longer be Lombardi-LESS.

If you're torn... come join the rest of us as TEMPORARY New England Patriots fans! :9:

:gosaints:

Yep. I don't like the pats, but despise the birds. It'll be nice watching atl fail once again.

For those who are torn (that is, you hate BOTH teams), consider this:

1. Scenario A: The Patriots win. You hate the results; the media hypes it for about a week or so, then it gradually dies down.

2. Scenario B: The Falcons win (...excuse me, but I just threw up in my mouth). You hate the results; the media hypes it for about a week, then it dies down. But... all during the offseason, folks continue to talk about the "World Champion Falcons" and how they own the NFC South. Leading up to the NFL draft, you get more talk about what the Saints (and the rest of the NFC South) need to do to keep up with the World Champions.

If that's not enough, all the preseason mags feature pix of Julio, Matt Ryan, Freeman, and Quinn.

If that's not enough, we get talk :blabla: that the Falcons are the team to beat in the NFC (not just NFCS) until someone unseats them.

If that's not enough... the Falcons will no longer be Lombardi-LESS.

If you're torn... come join the rest of us as TEMPORARY New England Patriots fans! :9:

:gosaints:

This!!!! Go Pats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually I want a close game since it's the last game of the year but not tomm I want the pats to destroy the clowns I will be cheering and yelling just like I would watching a saints game anyone else going In Tomm game with this mentality?

I'm going to have to put some kind of bet on this game just to bring myself to watch it.

f02f076a4c3263b596325251c264b019.jpg

One of my favorite Saints pics of all time. Hopefully this will be the Pats tommorow standing around Matt Ryan.

Usually I want a close game since it's the last game of the year but not tomm I want the pats to destroy the clowns I will be cheering and yelling just like I would watching a saints game anyone else going In Tomm game with this mentality?

I would have to be exited about the game and actually watch it to treat it like a Saints game. I'm positively not exited and probably won't watch. I no longer have much interest in the NFL when the Saints aren't playing.

My only beef w the pats is having to deal with the Brady is God nonstop afterwards. But that is nothing compared to having the Fcons win a Lombardi.

He's going to his 7th Super Bowl. If they win tonight he'll have a ring for all fingers on his throwing hand. The praise is justified. And I really can't stand the Patriots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom