Anyone else want Drew to bring back the '09 chant? (1 Viewer)

⚜️Joalgo⚜️

Under construction....
Reaction score
I was thinking while heading into work, I have been getting a feeling of optimism about next season with our coach back and seeing changes that needed to be made getting addressed. I dont think I've ever been so excited about a draft this far out lol But with all the change taking place I was wondering what everyone else thought about trying to get Drew to bring back the champion's chant. He has changed it every year but none have been as great as that first one. It always gets me hyped up. If it aint broke dont fix it ya know lol. Would anyone else be opposed to mixing something old with all the new?

MVCrook

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A lot of you guys are really into the chants, huh? I think it's cool and all but, honestly, I couldn't care less what he says during them...as long as they win the game. Just my opinion. Not knocking anyone in anyway; to each his own.

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A lot of you guys are really into the chants, huh? I think it's cool and all but, honestly, I couldn't care less what he says during them...as long as they win the game. Just my opinion. Not knocking anyone in anyway; to each his own.
Yea, well, motivating the team and winning the game kind of go together like peanut butter and jelly.

OP
⚜️Joalgo⚜️

⚜️Joalgo⚜️

Under construction....
Reaction score
no harm no foul lol everyone feels differently bout everything, I just love that chant being blasted at a tailgate before a game

Last edited:

MVCrook

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, well, motivating the team and winning the game kind of go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough for some. I don't care what he actually says, or how he says it, during the chants that motivate the team....as long as it works and they win.

MVCrook

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
no harm no foul lol everyone feels differently bout everything, I just love that chant being blasted at a tailgate before a game
Now see, I don't get to experience that. Maybe I'd care a lot more if I were tailgating with you guys.

GeauxSaints53

GeauxSaints53
Reaction score
My favorite has always been "This is New Orleans." 300 is way past its prime right now but it would still be cool to see it again.

strandedsaint

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
like the commercial "it;s only weird if it doesn't work" well the only chant that worked was 09! It was also the most inspirational imo...................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ilvdsnts Did anyone else see this stat? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Did anyone just see Metcalf Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Saint Kamara Anybody else concerned about keeping MT13 reined in while his frustration builds with not being on the field? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Drew Brees, Saints still have that two-minute-drill magic Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights the Drew Brees leap vs. Carolina SR News Page Articles 0
Tom Brady, Drew Brees may pass the NFL TD pass record back and forth many times Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Saints Drew Brees for MVP? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees excellent throughout, Marcus Davenport comes up with big sack in New Orleans Saints victory against Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
Tom Brady passes Drew Brees for NFL passing touchdowns record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady ties Drew Brees with his 558th career touchdown pass Saints RSS News Feeds 0
UFCSaint Drew's Eyes Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Krodwhodat Do we make a trade for a FS to make a final run with Drew Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 28
Krodwhodat Drew Brees is a better QB with less talented receivers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara lead depleted Saints offense past Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Thank God for Drew Brees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
Drew Brees' latest milestone? Saints QB the first in NFL history to hit 7K completions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintmike23 Saints That was the closest Drew Brees special ever! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
The end of the QB era, Part 3: Drew Brees’ legacy Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees reacts to New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers Week 7, Teddy Bridgewater Is No-Problem SR News Page Articles 0
Saints QB Drew Brees teams up with LaToya Cantrell for new coronavirus PSA Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady now one touchdown pass behind Drew Brees’ career record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
This won’t be popular [but draft Mac Jones to replace Drew] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 63