Anyone else want Drew to bring back the '09 chant? (1 Viewer)

Joalgo

Under construction....
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I was thinking while heading into work, I have been getting a feeling of optimism about next season with our coach back and seeing changes that needed to be made getting addressed. I dont think I've ever been so excited about a draft this far out lol But with all the change taking place I was wondering what everyone else thought about trying to get Drew to bring back the champion's chant. He has changed it every year but none have been as great as that first one. It always gets me hyped up. If it aint broke dont fix it ya know lol. Would anyone else be opposed to mixing something old with all the new?

A lot of you guys are really into the chants, huh? I think it's cool and all but, honestly, I couldn't care less what he says during them...as long as they win the game. Just my opinion. Not knocking anyone in anyway; to each his own.

A lot of you guys are really into the chants, huh? I think it's cool and all but, honestly, I couldn't care less what he says during them...as long as they win the game. Just my opinion. Not knocking anyone in anyway; to each his own.

Yea, well, motivating the team and winning the game kind of go together like peanut butter and jelly.

no harm no foul lol everyone feels differently bout everything, I just love that chant being blasted at a tailgate before a game

Last edited:
Yea, well, motivating the team and winning the game kind of go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough for some. I don't care what he actually says, or how he says it, during the chants that motivate the team....as long as it works and they win.

no harm no foul lol everyone feels differently bout everything, I just love that chant being blasted at a tailgate before a game

Now see, I don't get to experience that. Maybe I'd care a lot more if I were tailgating with you guys.

The 09 chant was actually motivating. The ones since have been kinda dumb honestly.

Fewer INTs and fewer DROPS is all I want on the offensive side of the ball next year. Could care less about the chant.

My favorite has always been "This is New Orleans." 300 is way past its prime right now but it would still be cool to see it again.

like the commercial "it;s only weird if it doesn't work" well the only chant that worked was 09! It was also the most inspirational imo...................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom