Anyone enjoying at least some aspects of the social distancing? (1 Viewer)

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
The mask part gets old, but is a necessary evil............and it's not like I wear it at home, and my job is such that I only need to have it on when directly interacting with someone, which my work involves only a handful of times in a day.

6 feet apart.....areas not being as cluttered............not gonna lie, I'm cool with that. Some people want to get way too close when they talk to you, and this has essentially eliminated that.

I don't mind the family gatherings not being as large / typically only involving immediate family.

I dig the fist bumps more than handshakes..........sometimes people have sweaty palms and that can be a stomach-turner.

Probably other things if I sit here and think about it................but am I the only one feeling this way ?

Not enjoying any part of it.

I feel like I'm smothering in the mask.

Crazy people (crazier than me anyway) still come up to me if I'm out. Without masks.

Big problem?

I haven't been laid for a couple of months.

The social distancing sometimes gets forgotten. Case in point, today I went run at the nature trail nearby. After the run I saw 3 buddies in the parking lot on their bikes. We all shook hands and were in a group bs’ing totally forgetting the current state of affairs. I realized it when walking back to my truck and immediately used hand sanitizer 3 times.

Not enjoying any part of it.

I feel like I'm smothering in the mask.

Crazy people (crazier than me anyway) still come up to me if I'm out. Without masks.

Big problem?

I haven't been laid for a couple of months.
Well if your posting history here is any indicator of your social behavior in person, it’s no wonder you haven’t been laid :hihi:

I jest, i jest :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom