N/S Anyone feel sorry for Stefan Diggs? (1 Viewer)

Serious? Diggs is a phenomenal receiver and human. Let’s see you work your butt off for a year and have a goal in reach only to have it yanked out from under you. Who are we to judge how you handle that frustration? And from what I have read after he came back he was in the meeting for the entirety.

Think about this he has worked most of his life for a championship. Everything he has done has lead him to this moment and he lost, again. How many opportunities do you think he has left? And now you get to be told how to handle your emotions. Fans are the worst.

Diggs is pretty damn good and draws double coverage nearly every play. I think wide receiver and offensive line are the two area the Bills need to work on the most as groups, assuming the defense returns intact and healthy next year.

Do I feel sorry for him? Well, I feel bad for the team and moreso for Western New York and all my fellow Buffonians and Bills fans. Next year is a sentiment we are all used to up there.

But as a Bills fan I don't enjoy seeing him being unreasonably selfish. It's never a good look.

This season never quite felt like it was going to end with the Bills in the SB. Daboll leaving to coach the Giants. Losing Hyde for the year was a huge loss. Then Miller.

13-3 and a division title is nice but the problems were evident if you watched the game.

Meh, he'll be okay. No one likes to lose but you cannot turn the ball over in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom