N/S Anyone feel sorry for Stefan Diggs? (1 Viewer)

Diggs is a top 5 WR in the NFL, and he is a former UMD player that has a good rep on campus....hard to know why he was upset or really comment on it when you don't know the details....I don't feel sorry for him, but I think he really wants to win a championship....

Serious? Diggs is a phenomenal receiver and human. Let’s see you work your butt off for a year and have a goal in reach only to have it yanked out from under you. Who are we to judge how you handle that frustration? And from what I have read after he came back he was in the meeting for the entirety.

Think about this he has worked most of his life for a championship. Everything he has done has lead him to this moment and he lost, again. How many opportunities do you think he has left? And now you get to be told how to handle your emotions. Fans are the worst.
Just leave your teammates and coaches before they get in the locker room? Is that what they teach in the Marines? Get frustrated leave em . Now granted he did go back after be stooped by a practice team player. He is a good receiver but he is not the best receiver. Sounds like a good offseason debate on this forum.

Last edited:
Serious? Diggs is a phenomenal receiver and human. Let’s see you work your butt off for a year and have a goal in reach only to have it yanked out from under you. Who are we to judge how you handle that frustration? And from what I have read after he came back he was in the meeting for the entirety.

Think about this he has worked most of his life for a championship. Everything he has done has lead him to this moment and he lost, again. How many opportunities do you think he has left? And now you get to be told how to handle your emotions. Fans are the worst.
It’s called being an adult. Running out on your teammates is not a good look. Notice how nobody else acted like this? That’s how you know who’s the problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom