N/S Anyone feel sorry for Stefan Diggs? (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Just a couple of years ago, he and Allen were BFFs. Now he's chirping at the guy on the sidelines. What a thin skin prima donna.

Man, get a clue. This video is from less than two months ago.

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I don’t not one bit! Diggs put a dagger in our 2nd SB . I’ll hate him forever unless he becomes a Saint

*Marcus Williams

Stop crying because we choked a game away, like always, except for one year out of 56.

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you ever see a receiver during a game scream at Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers? Allen is the franchise. Another player or coach should have intervened.

And trying to leave the locker room minutes after a game before all players and coaches have entered is on a much higher level than throwing a sideline tantrum.

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Did you ever see a receiver during a game scream at Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers? Allen is the franchise. Another player or coach should have intervened.

And trying to leave the locker room minutes after a game before all players and coaches have entered is on a much higher level than throwing a sideline tantrum.

The fact that you're using a QB's level of skill as the determining factor as to whether or not they deserve to be yelled at, rather than basic human decency, completely undermines your argument. Also, who cares how a player handles a loss? He didn't hurt anyone, unless you count hurt feelings by some random Saints fans with no dog in this fight.

tak

Patience pays..SB champs!
Reaction score

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
And the video of him dogging his teammate publicly is less than a week old. Thanks for helping me make my point.

sheet happens. You've never gotten in a tiff with a loved one lmao?

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Didn't Shocky get heated with Brees but Brees put him in his place fast?

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Seriously I watch that game on Sunday and I saw a horrible Bills team. Yes Josh didn't play all that well. But any quarterback would struggle with that horrible Bills offensive line. A few miss throws by Josh but a couple of critical drops by his receivers too. But the worst performance goes to the defense. My gosh, Burrow had so much time to throw. Receivers were wide open. Blown assignments. After the Bills scored to cut the lead down to 7 points, on the Bengal possession the defense should of stop them from scoring. For a defensive minded head coach, this guy surely let his team down for 2 years in a row. If Digg want to get mad, he needs to get mad at the defense more so than worry about getting the ball all the time.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
Reaction score
Seriously I watch that game on Sunday and I saw a horrible Bills team. Yes Josh didn't play all that well. But any quarterback would struggle with that horrible Bills offensive line. A few miss throws by Josh but a couple of critical drops by his receivers too. But the worst performance goes to the defense. My gosh, Burrow had so much time to throw. Receivers were wide open. Blown assignments. After the Bills scored to cut the lead down to 7 points, on the Bengal possession the defense should of stop them from scoring. For a defensive minded head coach, this guy surely let his team down for 2 years in a row. If Digg want to get mad, he needs to get mad at the defense more so than worry about getting the ball all the time.
That's no excuse, the Bengals were starting 3 backups on their OL and didn't have a problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom