N/S Anyone feel sorry for Stefan Diggs? (2 Viewers)

You think he felt sorry for Saints fan with that Minnesota Miracle BS?
Exactly. He don’t feel sorry for you

I don’t not one bit! Diggs put a dagger in our 2nd SB . I’ll hate him forever unless he becomes a Saint

I don’t not one bit! Diggs put a dagger in our 2nd SB . I’ll hate him forever unless he becomes a Saint

*Marcus Williams

Stop crying because we choked a game away, like always, except for one year out of 56.

Did you ever see a receiver during a game scream at Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers? Allen is the franchise. Another player or coach should have intervened.

And trying to leave the locker room minutes after a game before all players and coaches have entered is on a much higher level than throwing a sideline tantrum.

Did you ever see a receiver during a game scream at Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers? Allen is the franchise. Another player or coach should have intervened.

And trying to leave the locker room minutes after a game before all players and coaches have entered is on a much higher level than throwing a sideline tantrum.

The fact that you're using a QB's level of skill as the determining factor as to whether or not they deserve to be yelled at, rather than basic human decency, completely undermines your argument. Also, who cares how a player handles a loss? He didn't hurt anyone, unless you count hurt feelings by some random Saints fans with no dog in this fight.

Didn't Shocky get heated with Brees but Brees put him in his place fast?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom