Anyone follow [NewOrleans.football] Brooke on IG? (4 Viewers)

She seemed like a Louisiana girl to me but what do I know. If Nick knew how run a company he would have given her a huge celebration and complimented her big time. On the pod he’s like “she helped our video department…let’s hit these ads.”

Do better GUYS.
Tbh Nick is very matter of fact and dismissive so this definitely on brand. Nick is dope at his job but idk if he is a person I would vibe with in real life since I really don't get the empathetic vibe from him.

She posted on instagram last week about moving away from New Orleans with a picture of a U-Haul and some vague language about excited for what God has in store with a move and new opportunities. From the sound of it didn't seem like she have anything new actually lined up yet.
Man she was a rising star in New Orleans too. Sad that it fell apart at NOF, wonder what happened

Man, the whole thing just really stinks. Something bad must have went down for it all to fall apart like that. She made the whole show run so much smoother.

Nick's proud of his new studio, and rightly so, but it doesn't do any good without the right people in it. Even the audio quality on the show is bad lately. I liked much better when it was the three of them in a backyard shed.

The Jordy Culotta thing is all well and good but does nothing for me because it's not Saints related. Frankly I don't even know who that is.

Man, the whole thing just really stinks. Something bad must have went down for it all to fall apart like that. She made the whole show run so much smoother.

Nick's proud of his new studio, and rightly so, but it doesn't do any good without the right people in it. Even the audio quality on the show is bad lately. I liked much better when it was the three of them in a backyard shed.

The Jordy Culotta thing is all well and good but does nothing for me because it's not Saints related. Frankly I don't even know who that is.

Said it earlier in a thread. Anytime an employee of any sort is going on about feeling under-appreciated, it’s generally because they feel their slice of the pie isn’t the proper equivalent to the value they’re bringing to the table.

It’s a show with very limited personnel talent; to me at least, it’s clear that feelings got hurt when it comes to $$$.

Said it earlier in a thread. Anytime an employee of any sort is going on about feeling under-appreciated, it’s generally because they feel their slice of the pie isn’t the proper equivalent to the value they’re bringing to the table.

It’s a show with very limited personnel talent; to me at least, it’s clear that feelings got hurt when it comes to $$$.
I hope he didn't prioritize some new building over getting her paid. But that seems the most likely theory

Looks like the reply from Nick disappeared...I'll just add that the posters in this thread are simply trying to piece together some information based on what's been put out there. Much like you all might when looking at a Saints player's social media account. Sometimes it's right on target; other times the speculation is way off base. But when the story doesn't get put out there...which is your prerogative...don't be surprised when the narrative is something other than whatever the truth really is. You love how passionate New Orleans is about everything including the little details. This is one of those. We care. That's all.

I'm a subscriber to the website, and I pretty much consume all of what NOF puts out there. Just think how far it has come from the days of the weekly "Nick and Kev" pod, which was great, but then they added Triplett, more frequent videos/articles, then Brooke. I agree that Brooke brought a more polished feel to the videos, and the pieces she did on Juwon and Demario were a great add ... and Nick recognized that ad nauseum. But, from a pure football analysis, X's and O's and insider info, which is primarily why I subscribe, we get plenty of perspective from Nick and Mike (and Kev on the weekly members-only pod).

I'm also curious why Brooke left, but NOF decided they didn't want to be super-transparent about it; and that's 100% their choice. But, one thing that is clear is, Nick is backing up his statement that NOF is re-investing and trying to improve. And that's all we, as consumers, can ask for.

She posted on instagram last week about moving away from New Orleans with a picture of a U-Haul and some vague language about excited for what God has in store with a move and new opportunities. From the sound of it didn't seem like she have anything new actually lined up yet.
Ahhh didn't know that as I don't have Instagram. Thank you.

Same. I'm still a subscriber, but will miss her.

I wish her well in her next venture but F Da Eagles.

Fellows...

I know the reason Brook left NOF, and it had nothing to do with pay or any issues with Nick or Mike. The three of them get along great. Nor did it have anything to do with anything seedy going on. It was due to a perfectly innocent and understandable personal matter that, if known, everyone would respect, appreciate, and admire her for.

It's not my business to expand upon that; it is her business, and I will respect that. I may have already said too much. That is also very likely the reason why Nick is not making any statements regarding such. If she wants her reason for leaving NOF to be known, she will state as much if/when she is ready.

-Andrus

Fellows...

I know the reason Brook left NOF, and it had nothing to do with pay or any issues with Nick or Mike. The three of them get along great. Nor did it have anything to do with anything seedy going on. It was due to a perfectly innocent and understandable personal matter that, if known, everyone would respect, appreciate, and admire her for.

It's not my business to expand upon that; it is her business, and I will respect that. I may have already said too much. That is also very likely the reason why Nick is not making any statements regarding such. If she wants her reason for leaving NOF to be known, she will state as much if/when she is ready.

-Andrus
1709692048556.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom