Anyone following this Anne Heche story? (1 Viewer)

Man this is sad. Here is the latest

Yep. I've been following it. That video on the GoFundMe page that showed her apparently speeding down the street before the crash is insane. Not only is she going to have a long recovery if she makes it out of that coma, but the woman she almost killed is going to sue the hell out of her. And she might be spending time in jail.

Yep. I've been following it. That video on the GoFundMe page that showed her apparently speeding down the street before the crash is insane. Not only is she going to have a long recovery if she makes it out of that coma, but the woman she almost killed is going to sue the hell out of her. And she might be spending time in jail.
Laced drugs? IDK, this is why I don't do drugs.

Yep . This video was not in fast forward either. She had to be going 100 + You can hear her hit the house at the end

I have been following it too. Crazy - sounds like pure rock bottom for her.

It’s interesting to me that she is in the news again, all these years later.. Because whenever i think of Anne Heche, i always think of Jay Leno’s first monologue when he returned to the air after the attacks of Sept 11th in 2001.. He comes out and says, “Gosh- to think that a few days ago, the biggest problem we had in America was wondering ‘Is Anne Heche crazy?’”…. And now, here we are again .

And she might be spending time in jail.
She better be. I have empathy for mental illness (heck, I'll call her crazy, she told us to). But how does mental illness make you get high, get in a car and drive 100 miles an hour run into a house and it NOT BE YOUR FAULT. She has apparently had some shirty things happen to her in her life. But I'd think that having a coked up, washed-up actress driving 100 miles THROUGH your house is a pretty shirty thing to happen to you in your lifetime as well.

Last edited:

"Unfortunately, due to her accident, Anne suffered a severe anoxic brain injury and remains in a coma, in critical condition," the rep says in a statement on behalf of Heche's family.

"She is not expected to survive."

"It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she's being kept on life support to determine if any are viable," the rep tells PEOPLE.

"Unfortunately, due to her accident, Anne suffered a severe anoxic brain injury and remains in a coma, in critical condition," the rep says in a statement on behalf of Heche's family.

"It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she's being kept on life support to determine if any are viable," the rep tells PEOPLE.

That’s sad. The whole story is just very sad.

Damn

I feel for her children and her sister who now has no siblings left out of the 5 there originallly were (1 sister died in from brain cancer, one died in infancy, and a brother died in a car crash) and her estranged mother (still alive at 85).

I hadn't seen her in anything in a long time and, frankly, had largely forgotten about her. I checked her IMDB and apparently she had quite a few things in various stages of pre and postproduction and completion.

* Edited the two "died in infancy" typo

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom