Anyone following this Anne Heche story? (1 Viewer)

I guess that action on the gurney was indicative of traumatic brain injury. Such a shame.
That video was so weird. I was trying to explain it to my husband and I wasn't even sure that it was real.

Which video?
Its in the first TMZ video..well toward end where she is brought out on gurney to ambulance. As they are about to load her in, she rises up and looks to be combative to get the fireman's hands off gurney/get unrestrained

911 call is out

First responders could not reach Anne Heche to begin treating the actor as she was trapped, mortally injured, for 45 minutes after her car crashed into a house in Los Angeles last month, according to a report.

Amid appalling flames and smoke from the crash, firefighters could not reach the car for 20 minutes and then couldn’t get it out of the building to extract her for at least another 20 minutes, NBC reported, citing fire department documents and radio communications.

Heche, 53, died from inhalation injury and burns, having also sustained a broken sternum in the crash, and the death was ruled an accident, according to coroner’s results released a few days after she was taken off life support in hospital…..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom