Anyone get an email from Puccino’s Coffee House this morning? (1 Viewer)

I had to hangout in the harahan Puccinos a lot this winter waiting for my son the finish class
Let’s just say the place does not ooze with liberal coastal sophistication

It cracks me up that out of all of that they go with “racist” as the label cause it says “Chinamen.”

Not that saying Chinamen isn’t racist but there’s a lot going on in that email - “kiss a Chinamen” is one of the least wackadoodle parts. 😂

Yeah it seems like an inside job. Someone does not like the owner? Or maybe the Owner does not like someone? Perhaps he should lower his coffee prices?

Anyone get one of these this morning? I got one for some reason. It woke me up this morning. Now they are saying they were hacked.

Lol. If he was hacked they also hacked his Facebook because I have seen screen shots of him posting exactly the same thing on this Facebook page.

I'd post the screen shot of his Facebook that I saw, but the post that Tweeted it contains an F-Bomb.

Also, I've heard from others that Jefferson Parish had to site this guy early on because his business was violating the Stay at Home Order.

It cracks me up that out of all of that they go with “racist” as the label cause it says “Chinamen.”

Not that saying Chinamen isn’t racist but there’s a lot going on in that email - “kiss a Chinamen” is one of the least wackadoodle parts. 😂
yeah after reading through it, the stupidity was far more troubling than the mild racism

inside his head
Apparently too embarrassed to get a police report .

spokesman for the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office said that, to his knowledge, no one had filed a complaint of a computer hack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom