Anyone Glad To See The Old Marques Colston Back? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
That leaping catch he made was sick.

I was worried about him with that hand injury last year, but he appears to have the magic back. Pro Bowl, anyone? With Brees firing razor sharp accurate passes to him, I think it's a real possibility.

What a rope that throw was man. That's my favorite throw Drew makes. The receiver isn't even looking, and by the time he turns around it's coming at him 100MPH. We have one of the best, that's for sure.

Nah, give me the constantly injured,pass dropping Colston any day of the week...:ezbill:

Yes, glad to see Colston back to form.

Me personally... I'm VERY happy that he's back to full strength, and my fantasy team is even happier (if at all possible). :9:

His hands are definitely back.... He snagged both of his tds. You can feel that Colston and Brees are getting their timing for each other back on track.

Go Colston go!!

I tried to tell some folks somewhere that they'd be crazy not to put Colston on their FFB team. They'll find out soon enough.

Yeah i'm glad he's back, but i'm really liking how Devery is playing, he's seems to catch everything coming his way.

This passage is from KSK (in weekly rip of MMQB)

Peter King: "Brees is playing some sick football. He doesn’t have a franchise running back, nor a franchise receiver (though Marques Colston is angular, tough and sure-handed)"

Drew Magary "In other words, Marques Colston is a franchise receiver".

Agree with Drew

It was great to see 'Marquee' is the spotlight. Perry Fewell is stocking up the medicine cabinet as we speak....

Can't remember where I saw this yesterday, but Brees made a comment that he has never trusted anyone more on the football field than Colston. Not Moore, not Gates, not Reggie or LT...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom