Anyone Glad To See The Old Marques Colston Back? (1 Viewer)

Being a proud member of the Branch Colstonians, I was a little worried last year I must admit. But my Pennsy boy does not disappoint this year.

This passage is from KSK (in weekly rip of MMQB)

Peter King: "Brees is playing some sick football. He doesn’t have a franchise running back, nor a franchise receiver (though Marques Colston is angular, tough and sure-handed)"

Drew Magary "In other words, Marques Colston is a franchise receiver".

Agree with Drew

Yeah I don't get that comment either. Marques is statistically on pace to be the greatest WR the Saints have ever had. If that doesn't qualify one as a "franchise receiver," I don't know what does.

By years end, we will have the best WR tandem in the league, statistically.

Why do I suspect that for a lot of people "franchise receiver" is synonymous with "raging narcissist"? In other words, if you don't have a big enough mouth (TO, Steve Smith, Ochocinco) to let people know how much you think of yourself, you're just not "elite" enough.

Why do I suspect that for a lot of people "franchise receiver" is synonymous with "raging narcissist"? In other words, if you don't have a big enough mouth (TO, Steve Smith, Ochocinco) to let people know how much you think of yourself, you're just not "elite" enough.
Because then ESPN would only be a sports network.
eusa_snooty.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom