Anyone going to the Houston preseason game? [MERGED] (2 Viewers)

charlieT

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Curious if anyone is making the trip over to Houston for the preseason game in a couple week? Last year we all had a great time at the holiday inn right next to Reliant Stadium.

Go Saints!

HI HOU-DATS!

It looks like we're going with the Blue Lot. pending any discussion. Its 1st come/1st serve, so the 3 of us who have spaces will come in together, and we'll have a nice big spot. If anybody else has/gets a Blue Lot pass, our spot will get even bigger.

We have a cooling plan: we'll have tents, fans, ice, water, and probably a secret cooling weapon--- pending price-- We're pretty sure we can cover it.

Any ideas you have to make it a rockin tailgate will be appreciated.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We now have 4 spaces in the blue lot. We plan to meet somewhere near the stadium and caravan in so we can all be together. Any more of you with Blue Parking passes?

I will be there with three others, just bought a Blue parking pass also. I have never been there, how big is this parking lot. Will it be easy to find you guys?

Curious if anyone is making the trip over to Houston for the preseason game in a couple week? Last year we all had a great time at the holiday inn right next to Reliant Stadium.

Go Saints!

Going and will be booking hotel soon. Will there be SAINTS fans at this Holiday Inn mentioned above?

Any other recommended hotels nearby?

I will be there with three others, just bought a Blue parking pass also. I have never been there, how big is this parking lot. Will it be easy to find you guys?

The parking lot is pretty big but gets crowded quick, so the chances of finding us & parking close by aren't too good. I think the plan right now is to meet at some place near the stadium and all go in the Blue lot at the same time and park together.

The parking lot is pretty big but gets crowded quick, so the chances of finding us & parking close by aren't too good. I think the plan right now is to meet at some place near the stadium and all go in the Blue lot at the same time and park together.

Ok, please pass on the details of where to meet, and when, in order to go in to the parking lot together. I will send you a PM with my cell number if you are willing to talk on gameday to confirm. Thanks.

Ok, please pass on the details of where to meet, and when, in order to go in to the parking lot together. I will send you a PM with my cell number if you are willing to talk on gameday to confirm. Thanks.

I will post the info as soon as we get it (expect tomorrow) right here. A local traffic reporter is a SAINTS fan and he is pulling this together.

yes there will be Saints fans at the Holiday Inn. Last year it was full of nothing but Saints fans. Can't wait, we always have a great time going there. Real cool stadium too.

IMF

The mission if you choose to accept it....

OPERATION POPEYE
btw, I'll continually update, so you can just go to the last page of this thread. (recap below)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW BUSINESS:

--btw, its faster if you communicate w/ us thru this thread. Im having an adventure answering emails, and pm's, and profile messages. If we need privacy, of course, PM is the way to go. thanks.

-- SAINTFAN! YOU COME TOO!

-- anybody else have tent, generator, box fan, coolers?

-- Anybody else with a blue lot pass besides me have a truck?
or an SUV?

-- Ice Ice Baby.

-- more chairs, yall? I dont sit, but a lot of other people do.

-- lot of quiet posters out there. cmon, put in your 2 cents.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

1. You dont have to have a parking pass to join us. Just show up and say hi. bring beer or water or soda if you will.
2. BLUE LOT PASS HOLDERS-- for now we plan to meet in the Sams Club parking lot on Fannin and 610. Double check this time/place next FRIDAY, in case of change.
3. Everybody Else: too hot to cook, so most of us are just bringing Popeyes. But bring whatever you want to share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom