Anyone going to the Houston preseason game? [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Got a room at the Springhill north of the Stadium. We'll be dropping by!

Who will be at the game in Houston this Saturday?

Just wondering if anyone will be at the game this Saturday. I plan to be there along with a few other Saints fans. Got a chance to meet up with a great group last year in Dallas. Hoping maybe to meet some more Saints fans in Houston.

Just wondering if anyone will be at the game this Saturday. I plan to be there along with a few other Saints fans. Got a chance to meet up with a great group last year in Dallas. Hoping maybe to meet some more Saints fans in Houston.

And I...

I will be there right at the fifty with my colston jersey on. in a sea of Texans, and my sweet baby is a former Texans employee and will be wearing a Drew Brees jersey. This will be fun.

where to find tickets really cheap? any extras, in san antonio

HI HOU-DATS!

It looks like we're going with the Blue Lot. pending any discussion. Its 1st come/1st serve, so the 3 of us who have spaces will come in together, and we'll have a nice big spot. If anybody else has/gets a Blue Lot pass, our spot will get even bigger.

We have a cooling plan: we'll have tents, fans, ice, water, and probably a secret cooling weapon--- pending price-- We're pretty sure we can cover it.

Any ideas you have to make it a rockin tailgate will be appreciated.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOH! We are in the red lot :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom