Anyone going to the joint practice in Los Angeles? (1 Viewer)

lvsaintsfan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
My wife and I are planning on going to the joint practice on Friday. Anyone else here going?

Hey! From SoCal, I’ll be there!

Was going to post the same thread. I may be going Thursday as well. Tickets were free but still haven’t received any QR code or ticket with email

I went with my wife 2 years ago. It was about 50-60% Saints fans. Fun day but it's practice. No real game like experience. Going to wait for the real game the second week of the season when we play the Rams.

Still feeling football burnout from last year.

I’ve had fun the last 2 years at the joint practices (the superstition in me says I have to go because of how successful we’ve been) but it’s not awesome. Bleachers are mostly uncovered, the activities are fun for kids which can take the sting off the boringness of practice.

Tough to get meaningful autographs or anything, it really is like 75% Saints fans. It’s like seeing the Saints in New Orleans

Still feeling football burnout from last year.

I’ve had fun the last 2 years at the joint practices (the superstition in me says I have to go because of how successful we’ve been) but it’s not awesome. Bleachers are mostly uncovered, the activities are fun for kids which can take the sting off the boringness of practice.

Tough to get meaningful autographs or anything, it really is like 75% Saints fans. It’s like seeing the Saints in New Orleans

Dang it, man, Put your personal feelings aside! We're talking about the greater good!

You know you have to go. That feeling you're having, that urge, that gut take, that's the soul of the who dat nation pushing you to do the right thing for the team's success.

You get down there and sit in the sun for the team. Not because it's super awesome or because you're going to reap some personal benefit, you do it because the team needs you on those bleachers, they WANT YOU on those bleachers. The season depends on it. Now end this pity party and do what's right! You feel it. You know you have to go. You know what's at stake.

Come back and tell us how it went, that's an order. [JK]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom