Anyone have $3,000,000 I can borrow? (1 Viewer)

I will after I get it from my long-lost Nigerian uncle. Hang on.

how long would it take you to get all that loaded onto your iPod?

how long would it take you to get all that loaded onto your iPod?

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=140206309501&ShowASQAlways=1&frm=284&guest=1

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c4c4c4 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #c4c4c4 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="questionQ questionrowpadding questionrow1bg" style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px" vAlign=top width=15>Q: </TD><TD class="questioncontent questionrowpadding questionrow1bg" width=633>Do you have anyone in technichal support that can tell me if I could fit all of these songs on to my 30GB Ipod Video.</TD><TD class="questioncontent questionrowpadding questionrow1bg" style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; TEXT-ALIGN: right" width="20%">Feb-19-08</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD class="questionA questionrowpadding" style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px" vAlign=top width=15>A: </TD><TD class="questioncontent questionrowpadding">You're joking, right? The collection would melt it.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=140206309501&ShowASQAlways=1&frm=284&guest=1

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c4c4c4 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #c4c4c4 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="questionQ questionrowpadding questionrow1bg" style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px" vAlign=top width=15>Q: </TD><TD class="questioncontent questionrowpadding questionrow1bg" width=633>Do you have anyone in technichal support that can tell me if I could fit all of these songs on to my 30GB Ipod Video.</TD><TD class="questioncontent questionrowpadding questionrow1bg" style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; TEXT-ALIGN: right" width="20%">Feb-19-08</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD class="questionA questionrowpadding" style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px" vAlign=top width=15>A: </TD><TD class="questioncontent questionrowpadding">You're joking, right? The collection would melt it.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I know it's apparently not safe to eat an iPhone, but I wonder if it's dangerous to sniff a melted iPod. :hihi:

I know it's apparently not safe to eat an iPhone, but I wonder if it's dangerous to sniff a melted iPod. :hihi:

Not safe to eat an iPhone?!?!?!? I have one every morning for breakfast! Maybe I can switch to Blackberries or Treos.

Not safe to eat an iPhone?!?!?!? I have one every morning for breakfast! Maybe I can switch to Blackberries or Treos.

I know I was shocked to hear the news myself...... if you can't eat your cellphone what good is the freakin' thing?

ebayrecords.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom