Anyone have a parking diagram for Superdome Garage 6??? Where is Row C ??????? (1 Viewer)

If I’m remembering correctly, Garage 6 only has 4 entrances:
  • 2 entrances are for Rows A, B, and C
  • 2 entrances for Rows D-G
You’ll have to enter from Sugar Bowl Drive and traffic here can get congested (especially close to kickoff) due to the left lane being designated for Rows A-C and the right lane being for the remaining rows. This is part of the reason why traffic gets congested because people constantly don’t realize this and need to switch lanes.

As you’re following the line (with the Superdome on your right), you’ll see the cars in the right lane being directed into the first 2 entrances and the left lane being directed further down to the next 2 entrances. Since you’re in C, I’d try to take the first one of your two entrances since it’ll put you right on C. If you take the 2nd one you’ll have to cut across or make a lap in the garage.

There will be cones everywhere and NOPD is directing traffic so it’s pretty straight forward once you see it.

This is random and unhelpful, but the amount of panic conveyed in the thread title relative to the topic made me laugh out loud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom