Anyone have a Sony LCD TV? (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is what I am saving up for... The Sony 40" LCD.. From what I am seeing at best buy on display.. It has the clearest most colorful picture..

PI_KDL40S2530U_L.jpg

Advice anyone...

Thanks

Joe

That's it.. I've been living with a 27" Magnavox for the past 10 years, This is going to be quite a step up for me....

The danmed 780p was $1,100 before Christmas and now they are $1,399.. Sheez...

Well. I am closeto haveing the money, so I guess it's wait until I find it on sale somewhere.

Joe

I have the KDS-60A2000 Sony 60" LCD SXRD. It is probably the best thing I have ever bought. I get more enjoyment out of that monster than anything else I own. Definately spend the money bro!

I just got a Samsung. 40 inch. 25,000:1 resolution 1080p hd. Its awesome. When I looked in the store at what I though was the best picture, I ignored the brand names and just focused on what looked best, and it was this TV

This is what I am saving up for... The Sony 40" LCD.. From what I am seeing at best buy on display.. It has the clearest most colorful picture..

PI_KDL40S2530U_L.jpg

Advice anyone...

Thanks

Joe

Is that a Sony Bravia? If so, you can't go wrong with that, seriously. :9:

I have the 42 inch Sony Bravia and it is sweet. HD looks great on it.

Last edited:
Thanks alot guys.. It is the Bravia I am after.. Santa did not bring it... Anyways.. after talking with you guys, it will sure make it easier to let go of the money, when the time is right.

Joe

I agree. I have a Sony Bravia XBR 46' LCD Full 1080p and it was worth every penny. My roommate has the Samsung 40' Plasma and it is good as well but we both agree that the Sony is superior.

Sony Bravia 1080p 40" LCD is $1,600 at Costco, $1,400 with the instant rebate thru the end of the month. I've got my eyes on that one too, Joe.

I have the Sony Bravia XBR 40" and love it.

Unfortunately, I bought it when it frist hit the market 2 years ago for a whopping $3200!!!!!!!! I should have known TV's are like computers and absolute after 6 months. Come to find out now there is 3 series of Bravia's w/ the XBR engine and another due out soon. go figure. For half the price that I paid two years ago.

but the picture, clarity and angeled viewing is remarkable. I love it.

I have the KDS-60A2000 Sony 60" LCD SXRD. It is probably the best thing I have ever bought. I get more enjoyment out of that monster than anything else I own. Definately spend the money bro!

I have the KDS-60A3000 which is the SXRD-Bravia rear projection TV. Bought it last Friday for $1849 at CC. Much like engines, when it comes to TV's, there is no replacement for displacement! Watching HD football games on this thing is amazing, but watching blu-ray movies from the PS3 blows me away. I would say the PS3 is the best thing I have bought with the 60" TV a close second.

I just got a Samsung. 40 inch. 25,000:1 resolution 1080p hd. Its awesome. When I looked in the store at what I though was the best picture, I ignored the brand names and just focused on what looked best, and it was this TV

71F? I got the 52inch model and love it. That amp feature is pretty cool and the picture is just amazing.

i have this one

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8412096&type=product&id=1181347723980

it came in a nice package in dec. i got a ps3, spiderman 3 on blu-ray, this tv, geek squad came and tweaked the connections and told us some things to add to the picture. all that was $2200. not a bad deal.

i got either a discount on the tv or a free ps3 depending on how u look at it. plus i got a rebate for 5 free blu-ray movies (that comes with the ps3)

After reading that jayd365 and everyone's replies... Oh yea.. Got to have it.

Damned thing will prolly be bigger than my whole living room.

Joe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom