Anyone have a TCL brand TV? (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a new Smart TV. I'm currently got a 5 year old LG which works just fine, but I'm looking to get a new one with streaming capabilities. I'll be going with a 55" and probably one in the $300 - $400 range. With Black Friday deals coming out, I figured I can get something decent for that price.

I've always liked Vizio TVs, but I'm reading the TCL makes a very good TV. Anybody have a TCL and want to share their experience?

I'm in the market for a new Smart TV. I'm currently got a 5 year old LG which works just fine, but I'm looking to get a new one with streaming capabilities. I'll be going with a 55" and probably one in the $300 - $400 range. With Black Friday deals coming out, I figured I can get something decent for that price.

I've always liked Vizio TVs, but I'm reading the TCL makes a very good TV. Anybody have a TCL and want to share their experience?
i have a 49" series 5 or something 4k. no complaints. third tcl i have owned.

i have a 49" series 5 or something 4k. no complaints. third tcl i have owned.

How's the streaming on it? Easy to use and get new apps?

I have had two. They are always my go to recommendation to people looking for a budget tv. The software is fantastic and they are pretty damn clear for what they are. If you’re looking at bigger sizes I’d recommend looking for a clearance LG. BUT for 42” and smaller tcl is great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom