Anyone have AT&T Cable Service? (1 Viewer)

egautr1

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I live in houston and am moving this week. I am so sick of Comacat and their ridiculous prices and crappy service, that i decided to go with the new AT&T u-verse service.

I have had a couple of people who have it say they love it and recommended it over comcast. Some even said it has better picture quality than the others since it is all digital. I didn't really want to get either of the dishes cause of prices and all the equipment you have to buy. So I scheduled an install of the AT&T cable.

Does anyone have any info or feelings about this new U-verse service. I ordered the U200 package with the middle level of internet service. I get three HD ready recievers, one with DVR free. I upgraded to HD service for $10/month, and since i ordered it online i get free installation and one month free service. I also get $100 cash back after i get it installed and mail-in the rebate offer. I think it is a pretty good deal and just wanted to know if anyone else has it and what their opionions on it are. Thanks guys, any and all feedback welcome.:9:

I didn't even know we had a choice here in Houston...I'm still with Comcast, which honestly is better than Time Warner was, at least so far (except that they charge a fee if I pay my bill online -- how greedy is that???). I'd love to have another option, and I'll look into that and let you know what I think. Let me know how it works out for you, too.

When i first moved to Houston i had Time Warner and compared to Cox that I had in Baton Rouge it was awesome. Then they switched to Comcast and i have been disappointed ever since.

They changed their website and i hate it. It is very slow and always crashing, plus my account info is never right. The customer service is awful. And they have doubled their prices since they took over for time warner. I have to pay extra for the DVR, and i went from paying $4 for NFL network to $8 for it. Then when they changed their channel line-up they increased the prices and reduced the amount of channels i get.

I am moving and decided to try the new AT&T service. Hopefully it will be better than crappy Comcast. AT&T is specifically targeting Comcast customers so we will see which is better.

When i first moved to Houston i had Time Warner and compared to Cox that I had in Baton Rouge it was awesome. Then they switched to Comcast and i have been disappointed ever since.

They changed their website and i hate it. It is very slow and always crashing, plus my account info is never right. The customer service is awful. And they have doubled their prices since they took over for time warner. I have to pay extra for the DVR, and i went from paying $4 for NFL network to $8 for it. Then when they changed their channel line-up they increased the prices and reduced the amount of channels i get.

I am moving and decided to try the new AT&T service. Hopefully it will be better than crappy Comcast. AT&T is specifically targeting Comcast customers so we will see which is better.

Oh, I've screamed at them for their website. I pay 99% of my bills online, and comcast was always late because I flippin' couldn't get on and pay! It's still like that, despite my complaints. That's okay; I'll just tie up their phone lines and pay that way instead...

Guess I'm happier with Comcast vs. TW because at least with CC, we actually can GET the NFL Network. I did a brief search at the AT&T service, and to get the kids' channels we like (and one key one, Sprout, isn't even available) and also to get HD channels, it would be more than I'm paying for cable now. So, I'll stick with ComCast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom