Anyone headed back through Metry on I-10 W this afternoon... (1 Viewer)

Sounds like just about every afternoon

Great, then i guess i should just be happy it's a slow enough news day down there, that a traffic jam in Metry made the paper

A dump truck, two pickup trucks and an SUV. Every day, huh.

i can't imagine commuting.

Last edited:
Great, then i guess i should just be happy it's a slow enough news day down there, that a traffic jam in Metry made the paper

A dump truck, two pickup trucks and an SUV. Every day, huh.

i can't imagine commuting.

No

>>>Traffic on I-10 West is at a standstill near the Jefferson Parish line and is backed up to at least the Carrollton Avenue overpass in New Orleans.

sounds like every afternoon, I never said anything about all the other stuff. I was simply refering to what you had quoted.

While communting can be quite the pain in the @#% I love the city enough that I live in it and don't have to use the I-10.

They've made it worse with contruction going on right at the Bonnebel/Causeway area and until all contruction is truly complete...delays will continue to exist...at least that's what we're always told.....yea right...:covri:

No

>>>Traffic on I-10 West is at a standstill near the Jefferson Parish line and is backed up to at least the Carrollton Avenue overpass in New Orleans.

sounds like every afternoon, I never said anything about all the other stuff. I was simply refering to what you had quoted.

While communting can be quite the pain in the @#% I love the city enough that I live in it and don't have to use the I-10.

If i'd quoted any more, i'd have caught the rope for quoting the whole three-paragraph article.

i live where i work, too - when i'm in DC, i'm working in DC; when i'm in Slidell, i'm working in Slidell - mainly because commuting takes too much effort. Clicking on links takes considerably less effort. :ezbill: :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom