Anyone hear the Herm Edwards Interview earlier today? (1 Viewer)

Doooooooosssseeeeeeeeee
Reaction score
I was listening to 1280 at work like I always do, and there was an interview with Herm Edwards.. Chiefs head coach. When asked who he thought was the biggest surprise in the leauge, he said New Orleans without hesitation. He pretty much said that the NFC is open to almost anyone, and that our new staff was doing a great job. It was the show before Jim Rome.

I just thought it was cool that he mentioned the Saints first, without even thinking about it.

I've always dislike Herm after those rude comments on Sunday night Football last year about the saints.

He basically said something like he's going to be a hurricane and He does not feel sorry for them

Yep we ended up beating their A**, that was one of the 3 W's

That's interesting. You know, I don't like many coaches around the league, especially those in the NFC South (when we are playingi them). But I do say, that Herm is one of my favorites ( non Payton).

I never cared for him that much, but it would be hard to make a case for any team other than New Orleans and Chicago for biggest surprise (at least in the NFC) Maybe Pittsburgh would be a huge surprise too.

Yep, I heard the interview. He said the Saints were the biggest surprise. He mentioned the fact the he faced us in the pre-season and thought about how much we've improved since that game!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom