Anyone here do any VR Gaming? This game has me so hooked! (video) (2 Viewers)

QuickLrnr

Noladad08 Youtube/Twitter
Reaction score
My wife and I are in love with this Beat Saber VR Game! I saw it and had to play it. Anyone else a VR gamer? Anyone else doing mixed reality gaming? Check this out:

Did you get a chance to check out Beat Saber?

I don’t have VR....Ive been thinking of getting for my PS4......for a long time. Just never have cause there were no games. I might get VR in the future.
It looks like Beat Saber is coming soon to the PS4!

Ok this is starting to get addicting! We are loving this VR setup!

Happy Halloween! I just want to admit I am totally hooked on this game. I have instructed my family do not plan an intervention. LOL I am off the wagon and I don't want to get back on!

This was so much fun to make. The music is just amazing and it plays so smoothly in the game. I think my wife might be better than me in this game and I am not sure how I feel about it!

Looks fun. Might definitely check it out. :)

By the way, just in case anyone’s interested, my old associate is selling a few 18 Inch truck Wheels. If anyone’s interested, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
I do a lot of VR flying. Mostly WWII simulator/games. It keeps me from flying for real, which is a bonus.

I do a lot of VR flying. Mostly WWII simulator/games. It keeps me from flying for real, which is a bonus.
Do you have any type of a VR setup for aviation? IE: controllers or a seat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom