Anyone here do any VR Gaming? This game has me so hooked! (video) (1 Viewer)

I've been toying with the idea of getting VR for my PS4 but then I see some of the videos on youtube of people destroying their living rooms with stray punches :LOL:

That looks great. How much would all of the hardware/software cost?

That looks great. How much would all of the hardware/software cost?
There are so many options. The cheap/easy way is PSVR on the PS4. The best experience is a VR ready PC and a headset which will set you back about $1200-$1500.

I really see this going the way of the Nintendo Wii. Everyone was so into it because of the simulation of sports like tennis and bowling, but eventually the novelty wore off. The games are fun but don't have any real depth to them.

I really see this going the way of the Nintendo Wii. Everyone was so into it because of the simulation of sports like tennis and bowling, but eventually the novelty wore off. The games are fun but don't have any real depth to them.
I don't know... this has an immersion factor that the Wii didn't have. Games inside a properly setup system have a "your are there" factor. I was lit up for Xmas this year on VR questions and everyone who purchased a system is putting more hours into gaming than they have had in a long time. Time will tell, but I don't see VR gaming slowing down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom