Anyone here done the driving experience at NOLA Motorsports? (1 Viewer)

All 3 of us drove the Ferrari and GT3. My dad is 70 but all 3 of us driving comes pretty natural and the cars and track was not too much for us. All 3 of us hit 160+ in the straight. My dad actually hit the fastest top speed of 163. I had the fastest lap at 1:31.19, my dad had the slowest at 1:35.55. He was fast but wasnt very smooth. I will post my lap up later today so you can get the idea. Ask for Alex, he really pushes you to go faster and teaches. He really wants you to drive as hard as you can within your capabilities.

Yes, I'd love to spend an hour or more running those cars but it is expensive for them to operate supercars being driven hard on the track all the time so you get what you pay for.

For costs, they have a wide range of packages but the best value is the 4 lap track package it's $399 but you can get coupon code from the website or buy a groupon.

Thanks. I just looked at the groupon and will be doing it with some friends before or after the Rams game. You just saved me 1000 or so.

All 3 of us drove the Ferrari and GT3. My dad is 70 but all 3 of us driving comes pretty natural and the cars and track was not too much for us. All 3 of us hit 160+ in the straight. My dad actually hit the fastest top speed of 163. I had the fastest lap at 1:31.19, my dad had the slowest at 1:35.55. He was fast but wasnt very smooth. I will post my lap up later today so you can get the idea. Ask for Alex, he really pushes you to go faster and teaches. He really wants you to drive as hard as you can within your capabilities.

Yes, I'd love to spend an hour or more running those cars but it is expensive for them to operate supercars being driven hard on the track all the time so you get what you pay for.

For costs, they have a wide range of packages but the best value is the 4 lap track package it's $399 but you can get coupon code from the website or buy a groupon.

You know if you can bring your own camera? Or do they do photos?

I also concur with OP about the braking on the more high end cars. I've hit 115 on I-610 late at night with other cars on the road in a 445hp V8 Bimmer. And you're not worried about hitting the guy coming up in front of you because you'll be back down to 70 in a matter of seconds. And it's very controlled. you never feel like you're going to lose control of the vehicle or skid.

I've been eyeing this track for a while now. Definitely before the year is out.

Did u catch that little hump at around 140mph? It was about 3/4 of the way down straight...each time my rear came off the seat and I felt like I was floating.

Glad you went...nothing else quite like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks. I just looked at the groupon and will be doing it with some friends before or after the Rams game. You just saved me 1000 or so.
And thank you for that tidbit...just did it at $199 for the GT3!!

Did u catch that little hump at around 140mph? It was about 3/4 of the way down straight...each time my rear came off the seat and I felt like I was floating.

Glad you went...nothing else quite like it.

I did in the GT3 but it the Ferrari it felt quite a bit more tame.

Looks like I worked out a deal where I'll go down and drive some of the cars with them and then discuss stuff like how the weather impacts their business, how weather impacts the cars then get some driving tips in different types of weather conditions. They'll get the exposure on WeatherNation TV and social media. I get to drive cars. If you guys go please let them know the stormchaser sent you so we can keep that relationship alive and well. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom