Anyone here watch 'Heroes' (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is a fan. If anyone else is interested, I'm a big fan already and would like to get some convo going. I'm ready when anyone else is!!

I like heroes - coworker got me started - I told her she could never make fun of any strange show I watched ever again!! But it is definitely one of those shows that you need to see from the beginning to make sense of anything. Hiro is probably my favorite

I can't believe they captured 'Sylar'....Hiro is my favorite too so far anyways. There supposed to be introducing some new characters in the future. I'm curious to see where the show will go once the nuclear bomb is stopped and Sylar has been contained. Supposedly, Jeph Loeb has a few years of this show mapped out. Well, actually it's Tim Kring that has it mapped out.

I love it, it just seems like once this story arc runs out, they are gonna have to take a totally different direction. Should be interesting to see if it's going to keep the momentum it has now.............

Hiro stuck 6 months ago, and supposedly the next ep. coming up goes back until then to show how the others got their powers. I guess it will be showing Hiro in his current state.

sylar is captured? I didn't get that. I do agree that it's on of the best shows on tv. I look so forward to every mon. now. After football, then it's Heroes via DVR.

yup, love me some heros... & no, sylar hasn't been captured yet. can't wait for next week!

really,really good info on sylar http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylar

Well who was the guy at the very end of 'homecoming' in the hat that is told by that girl to "go to sleep" then the black bald guy grabs him and I think they call Claire's father and say we got him, if that is not sylar who is it?

The show is great, I also like Hiro!!!, and the girl who see's another self in the mirror, I remember her from final destination.

I don't think it was ever a bomb that was going to destoy the city, remember the guy who emmits radiation that was arrested, I think it is him they have to stop from going nuts creating a explosion, at least it's my take. I seem to remember that guy saying something about about blowing the room up when he was interogated. The show makes for some interesting tv, I tivo it, I also discoved that NBC is evil and runs the show 1 minute long so it conflicts with the start on CSI Miami.

Well who was the guy at the very end of 'homecoming' in the hat that is told by that girl to "go to sleep" then the black bald guy grabs him and I think they call Claire's father and say we got him, if that is not sylar who is it?

The show is great, I also like Hiro!!!, and the girl who see's another self in the mirror, I remember her from final destination.

oh damn, you're right i totally forgot about that.... yeah, that was sylar. my bad.. still can't figure out claire's father, i'm guessing he had something to do with creating the heros & sylar got out of his control or something? i missed the 1st episode but have seen every one after that

if yall ever miss an episode & don't have tivo..they replay them on sci fi channel on fridays & then at 6pm right before the new episodes on nbc

oh damn, you're right i totally forgot about that.... yeah, that was sylar. my bad.. still can't figure out claire's father, i'm guessing he had something to do with creating the heros & sylar got out of his control or something? i missed the 1st episode but have seen every one after that

if yall ever miss an episode & don't have tivo..they replay them on sci fi channel on fridays & then at 6pm right before the new episodes on nbc

I think you can watch re-runs on nbc.com for free as well, and I don't think NBC is included yet, but those with a Xbox 360 can now download HD broadcast of CBS Shows and select movies through Xbox's Marketplace, I haven't checked it out to see if it cost something or free downloads, pretty cool addition though.

Best show of the year. First one in a long time that I make a point of making sure I don't miss. You have to like Hiro. He's like everyman.

The black guy doesn't have a name yet. He's known simply as "The Haitian".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom