Anyone here watch 'Heroes' (1 Viewer)

I don't really get into too many shows but this one got me hooked. I am two shows behind but they are on my Tivo. I will probably watch them both tonight when I go to bed.

Hiro is a crack up. the younger brother that an fly reminds me way too much of keano reeves or whater bill and teds name is. Not a good thing.

Heros is GREAT!! I'm suprised that it was crapola considering it's on NBC. I haven't missed an episode yet. The other shows I started watching this season are Jericho on CBS and Dexter on Showtime. Jericho is kinda dumbed down but it's still entertaining. Dexter is pretty damn good and anyone with Showtime should make it a point to check it out. It replays all week and I think there's a mini-marathon this weekend.

This is currently the only show on TV I watch until Sopranos (April) and The Shield (Jan) start up. Hiro is definatley my fave. Next week looks good!

oh damn, you're right i totally forgot about that.... yeah, that was sylar. my bad.. still can't figure out claire's father, i'm guessing he had something to do with creating the heros & sylar got out of his control or something? i missed the 1st episode but have seen every one after that

if yall ever miss an episode & don't have tivo..they replay them on sci fi channel on fridays & then at 6pm right before the new episodes on nbc

I forgot about that as well. I too missed the pilot but seen every one after. Could someone possibly "recap" the necessary pieces of the pilot?

Off subject, but I can't wait for Sleeper Cell to start back up. Showtime is catching up with HBO regarding to shows since Weeds came out. Showtime = Weeds & Sleeper Cell ; HBO = Sopranos & Entourage

Thanks for the link. I just watched the first eppisode. :) Pretty cool, on to the 2nd eppie!

I caught the first two episodes and became really interested in it. I started taping the show on my DVR after the 2nd episode and I plan on watching the entire season later.

yeah, thanks for that link... come to find out i missed the 1st 2 episodes

Okay, so what station and what day/time does this actually come on TV? I just watched the 9 eppisodes, and would like to keep up. :)

Okay, so what station and what day/time does this actually come on TV? I just watched the 9 eppisodes, and would like to keep up. :)

monday nites 8pm NBC... be there or be :sbob:

I've not been watching it (even though I wanted to). I'm bad about not watching a show if I can't see it from the start. But, I do have the "save the cheerleader, save the world" thing stuck in my head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom