Question anyone in Albuquerque! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am looking to either meet up with fellow who dats or start my own group here. I may have a location willing to show the games if needed. Though it would be great to start up an abq whodat fan club chapter. My family is from Slidell on the north shore and so would love to bring some of that here!

I am looking to either meet up with fellow who dats or start my own group here. I may have a location willing to show the games if needed. Though it would be great to start up an abq whodat fan club chapter. My family is from Slidell on the north shore and so would love to bring some of that here!
Hola! I live in the Near NW Valley, near 4th & Candelaria.

Hey guys! Not Saints-related, but my band (Dominant Eye) just booked our first gig! We are just the opener, but if you care to support a Who Dat Metalhead, would love to meet some of you guys. I'll be wearing my Saints shirt behind the drums!

Feb 16 at Launchpad. Doors at 8, show at 9.

You buying, I'm flying! Just kidding, but I may pass through from time to time when I need to visit family. It is about the halfway mark from California.

I'm stuck w/out a TV. I watch the games on my computer(Still a bigger screen than the TV I grew up with...& in color,LOL).
I get to Tractor Brewing on 4thjust south of I40. They occasionally have a game on the screen. I'll check on the possibility for MNF.

Wife just told me that Packies(in 505) on Central has a sports bar.

Wife just told me that Packies(in 505) on Central has a sports bar.
They do. My office is around the corner from 505. But it's small and I think would be really cramped for MNF. I've been Spectators {Eubank and Juan Tabo) and Bubba's 55 (25 and Jefferson). Both are fairly large. Neither are good for a Sunday Saints game if you want audio, but MNF shouldn't be a problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom