Anyone in NOLA area hear the mystery BOOMS? (3 Viewers)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I have and can say this much.

Heard it once in the middle of an afternoon. It was so loud and so vast in nature, that we could not remotely guess where it originated from. Typically, with any type of loud noise (gun shot, firecrackers, an explosion from a catastrophic event), you can tell generally the direction and the point of origin and react accordingly, if need be. In this case, there was simply no way to determine where to run, hide or direction to head. It was ground rumbling (rolling). I have been around a lot of loud sounds, including explosions. But this sound was very deep. It was the weirdest thing I have ever witnessed or experienced. It was not only me, but my son and tons of others that were playing golf and walking, on a Sunday afternoon at Audubon park. Never gave it much thought when we did not hear any emergency vehicle sirens...etc. Crickets; until it hit the local news last night. Then we knew we heard the same sound many others have been hearing. And this has been happening across the world. The descriptions people have, all match. It is crazy, whatever the heck it is.

i am in baton rouge. just wanted to say that so people can feel sorry for me.

Put in something like “loud boom” and see if there is a lot of recent traffic about that topic (which there was)
It’s usually more useful for that kind of stuff than google searches (which will mostly do news stories) or Twitter (which one probably hasn’t curated to pick up that kind of info)

In our alt verse we played in the SB and that boom was Drew's 5th TD pass.

Someone needs to slow down that surveillance video and see if there was something in that flash of light.

Oh and if ya see one of these, don't wait run...

images.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom