Anyone in NOLA area hear the mystery BOOMS? (2 Viewers)

Don't think it would be tannerite because typically the only way to make the mixture explode is with a high velocity bullet or object. An explosion can not be create by flame or electricity. So you would hear two loud noises. The gun and the explosion.

Last edited:
I briefly had the urge to look it up, but them came to my senses worrying that I might be successful.
Indeed, that's the same path of thought that I travelled before having the idea to tempt some unwitting soul into looking them up, announcing their discovery here and possibly saving me the heartache of seeing the ramifications that time and the trappings of short term fame can have on flexible, fertile ingenues.

Havent heard it but my 2 guesses are:

1) sonic boom from a fighter based out of Belle Chasse NAS

2) an empty container dropping on the wharf - that gets loud

If tannerite, there’ll have to be a gunshot associated with it.
Also, it was clear where that explosion was on the home security cam. Why didn’t they just go over there to investigate?

If tannerite, there’ll have to be a gunshot associated with it.
Also, it was clear where that explosion was on the home security cam. Why didn’t they just go over there to investigate?
i saw that the video showed reflections of the flash not necessarily the source

Indeed, that's the same path of thought that I travelled before having the idea to tempt some unwitting soul into looking them up, announcing their discovery here and possibly saving me the heartache of seeing the ramifications that time and the trappings of short term fame can have on flexible, fertile ingenues.
cowards

1549563672148.png

I'm in Austin and I heard one last night. Didn't think much of it.

Bw2eQf.jpg

This is just my guess, but I think the U.S. is testing secret missile defense weapons. There are many conflicts all over the globe and the U.S. has been in constant state of war, since about 2001. The U.S. has Russia pretty much surrounded with military personal, so this may be a precursor for a new technological war.

I hear rumors that an E.M.P. (Electromagnetic Pulse) strike could happen in the U.S., so this could be a warning for Americans. Who knows?

Back in 2010, there was reports of a mystery missile that was seen off the coast of California, no confirmation on what it was exactly. Some speculated it was a missile launched from a Chinese Submarine, others say, it was just a jet with contrails.

President Donald Trump in the State of the Union Address, did mention breaking an nuclear peace treaty with Russia.

https://www.voanews.com/a/russia-new-nuclear-weapons/4719423.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom