Anyone into Long Range Shooting? (1 Viewer)

jbourque

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've recently purchased a Long Range Rifle and was wondering if anyone shared the passion for it.

What did you purchase? I am looking at a .264 hopefully with a carbon barrel and a Ziesse conquest scope. My gun will zero out past 400 meters and hopefully be true to 700 -800 meters.

A Sako TRG 22 in .308. No scope yet....still researching. Do you hand load?

I get a little jealous when I see guys out west shooting out past 1000yds. I'd love to try it but my local range is only good for 200. The 6.5x284 norma looks really fun to shoot. And yes hand loads would be a must.

Savage makes a LR hunter in that caliber, heavy stainless barrel. That thing must weigh 10 pounds w/o scope.

My neighbor has a 6.5 x 284, and I shot a Remington 700 in that caliber. Bullet holes touched at 100yds.

So far, neither of the scopes i would like to purchase are available:

The Nighforce BEAST & The Vortex Razor HD Gen II

Some folks on here just turned this thread over to homeland security , the FBI and Eric holder. I'm shocked no one has asked " why would you ever need a gun like that"! Lol. That's like asking why anyone would want a Ferrari.

My neighbor has a 6.5 x 284, and I shot a Remington 700 in that caliber. Bullet holes touched at 100yds.

So far, neither of the scopes i would like to purchase are available:

The Nighforce BEAST & The Vortex Razor HD Gen II

i was gifted a remington 700..in 6mm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom