giphy.gif

Does anybody really care
(About time)
If so I can't imagine why
(Oh no, no)
We've all got time enough to cry
(insert STRONG horns here...)
I was walking down the street one day.
A man came up to me and asked what the time was that was on my watch and I saidā€¦šŸ˜€

I was looking through OTC. It has updated quite a few restructures, reworks, signings and such. Including the most recent in Peat.

A few I noticed its missing as of now.

- Michael Thomas Rework - I believe this is still his old numbers. They never had his 2024 roster bonus listed. Just purely on memory this is what is already was. So it still needs to be updated.

- Khalen Saunders - Not listed

- Blake Gillikin - Still listed as a FA

I believe every other move is on there. Granted we still don't know exactly how Thomas's contract will lay out and Saunders. Gillikin will be very minor. I'm going to guess we are close to that 19m number of available cap space even after they are updated.

I was looking through OTC. It has updated quite a few restructures, reworks, signings and such. Including the most recent in Peat.

A few I noticed its missing as of now.

- Michael Thomas Rework - I believe this is still his old numbers. They never had his 2024 roster bonus listed. Just purely on memory this is what is already was. So it still needs to be updated.

- Khalen Saunders - Not listed

- Blake Gillikin - Still listed as a FA

I believe every other move is on there. Granted we still don't know exactly how Thomas's contract will lay out and Saunders. Gillikin will be very minor. I'm going to guess we are close to that 19m number of available cap space even after they are updated.
if thats true they arent done, i see another WR, LB, DL in the future

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom