Anyone know what Devin White of the Bucs means with this post? (2 Viewers)

He means "let me make some intentionally vague post that some people will blow their minds speculating about".

I look forward to the day when a player/celebrity tries something like that and, at best, there is like 3 or 4 "lol k" responses instead of thousands of responses with intense speculation.

"Who are you talking about??" "What do you mean by this???" Because, you know, they "accidently" forgot to mention any of that in their post.

It's why I've literally never once in my life sought out any of Michael Thomas' social media pages.

Smh, you made up a narrative in your head, then got angry about it. The kid has literally been riding horses most of his life. He's probably considered himself a cowboy for as long as he can walk. He also probably wasn't even remotely thinking about a football team from Dallas that has been irrelevant his entire life. I bet football players get tired of fans dissecting everything they tweet that could remotely be interpreted as being about football. Players. Have. Lives. Outside of your entertainment.

As many have stated, he owns and rides horses. By his own admission, he is a cowboy. He is "on the prowl", because in the photo he is very clearly scoping out a potential tackle, PBU, or INT, etc. It's not all that scandalous.

EDIT: If he does in fact get traded, I'm not that sure that this has all that much to do with it.

Smh, you made up a narrative in your head, then got angry about it. The kid has literally been riding horses most of his life. He's probably considered himself a cowboy for as long as he can walk. He also probably wasn't even remotely thinking about a football team from Dallas that has been irrelevant his entire life. I bet football players get tired of fans dissecting everything they tweet that could remotely be interpreted as being about football. Players. Have. Lives. Outside of your entertainment.
Don't know what he meant and don't really care. Which is why I didn't post a thread asking what he could possibly mean by it.

I bet football players get tired of fans dissecting everything they tweet that could remotely be interpreted as being about football. Players. Have. Lives. Outside of your entertainment.
I think players like getting fans all frothed up on Twitter.

That’s why they are always tweeting cryptic song lyrics and quotes. They want people talking about them. They want the speculation.

Now, as for Devin White, he is definitely a guy who loves the non-football cowboy life. So his tweet is in no way cryptic or hinting at anything other than his love of being a cowboy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom