Anyone know what Saintlybum is up to? (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Good poster, solid mod...has not posted for a few months. I hope he is ok.

He's...a bum! :D But we love him. :) You could always PM him. Sometimes people even list emails in their profiles.

Maybe Saintly wife knows. I know she does not post here all the time, but she would definitely know where Bumblebee is.

Dre, I was wondering the same thing. I know he's a gardener and I have a gardening question for him. It may be that spring planting is occupying his time and keeping him away. :shrug:

Last edited:
There's been a nasty strain of auptuckis admirii around, and I think he's been trying to avoid it.

Surprised this isn't better known around the medical profession.

There's been a nasty strain of auptuckis admirii around, and I think he's been trying to avoid it.

Surprised this isn't better known around the medical profession.

I am sorry to have annoyed you. He has always been a nice guy around here and he has not posted in MONTHS. I actually find that concerning (and he did not respond to my PM).

I am sorry to have annoyed you. He has always been a nice guy around here and he has not posted in MONTHS. I actually find that concerning (and he did not respond to my PM).

Not to worry, no need to apologize. I am not annoyed at all.

I'm sure there is a good reason why he did not respond to your PM.

He is a Lead Site Advisor. Maybe if you PM'd one of the admins, they'll pass it along. I'm sure there's a good reason why he's been off the boards in the offseason. It's happened to a lot of posters over the years. Some of them come back.

Not to worry, no need to apologize. I am not annoyed at all.

I'm sure there is a good reason why he did not respond to your PM.

He is a Lead Site Advisor. Maybe if you PM'd one of the admins, they'll pass it along. I'm sure there's a good reason why he's been off the boards in the offseason. It's happened to a lot of posters over the years. Some of them come back.

:9: He is a good guy that I know pretty well on the board...so I am more concerned for him than I am about others who go. Hopefully, he comes back soon:)

(I will just be an observer for the remainder of this thread).

Last edited:
God i can get in massive trouble for this. I am breaking the law with this but here it goes. This explains it all.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ka_Esf_LKvM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ka_Esf_LKvM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'm going to have to go ahead and assume he's been drinking. :17: He called me like a month ago and I keep forgetting to call him back. But I will. :beers:

I actually live donw the road from him. If I see him at Kroger's I'll let you know.

Our favorite bum was spotted on the boards Monday. :)

But the last time I personally spoke with him he mentioned something about JoeOKC, CajunMike, and running nekkid in the woods. :covri:

No. I heard he was with Becki on da French Rivera.. He cashed in all the moldy fries and bought a plane ticket...

Joe

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom