Anyone know why Devery Hendersen didn't play? (1 Viewer)

this is a bs post. He did play about 20 snaps and they had intentions on getting him the ball but he just wasn't open. straight from payton's mouth

payton said that he is a guy that he wants to get the ball to. All the haters are just ignorant. he clearly has some limitations but he is a great deep threat

payton said that he is a guy that he wants to get the ball to. All the haters are just ignorant. he clearly has some limitations but he is a great deep threat

He was really great yesterday wasn't he.

If he is number 3 then he would have been starting when Horn went down. That is how a depth chart works, when number 1 goes down, 2 moves to one, 3 to 2, 4 to 3 ext... Colston and Copper were startes and DH was the 3rd WR. He is the 4th WR on the team.

i said he was a great deep threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he is number 3 then he would have been starting when Horn went down. That is how a depth chart works, when number 1 goes down, 2 moves to one, 3 to 2, 4 to 3 ext... Colston and Copper were startes and DH was the 3rd WR. He is the 4th WR on the team.
oh ok, well maybe we should fire payton and hire YOU!

you people kill me.... it's obvious that he isn't diverse enough so payon gave the start to copper. that does not mean that he isn't a deep threat. Payton himself said that he sent several plays in that were intended to go to him. Brees has to actually play qb though.

I meant since horn has went down hes still been the number 3. So yeah he'd be the 4th overall. Right now hes the 3rd til horn comes back. Even when Horn would take plays off it would be copper who would come in. So theres nothing unusual about copper getting that start yesterday.

well your post is stupid. coach wanted to start copper but you are saying that he has to start henderson b/c he said he was number 3? that's dumb. He is number three no matter who number 2 is. why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

i said he was a great deep threat.

And I said he was great yesterday (sarcasm). He didn't get open yesterday. Thats why he didn't get the ball.

Colston is our best deep threat.

you people kill me.... it's obvious that he isn't diverse enough so payon gave the start to copper. that does not mean that he isn't a deep threat. Payton himself said that he sent several plays in that were intended to go to him. Brees has to actually play qb though.

I am not saying that DH is not a good role player at WR. By your post, you admit this much as well. He is a deep threat. He is not diverse or refined enough to be a starter, so he is a role player (deep threat) nothing wrong with that, it works when it works and you need a burner to take the D vertical every now and then. So back to my original point, he is not the 3rd WR, but the 4th. He might even be a 2nd, or 3rd WR on certain formations, packages, but as far as overall WR, he is 4th.

he is not the 4th!!! he and copper are the rotating third guys. Why get so caught up in a title?

I am not saying that DH is not a good role player at WR. By your post, you admit this much as well. He is a deep threat. He is not diverse or refined enough to be a starter, so he is a role player (deep threat) nothing wrong with that, it works when it works and you need a burner to take the D vertical every now and then. So back to my original point, he is not the 3rd WR, but the 4th. He might even be a 2nd, or 3rd WR on certain formations, packages, but as far as overall WR, he is 4th.

Yeah thats what i'm saying.

Alot of people seem confused by the fact that DH didn't start yesterday. They don't realize that hes been 4th on the depth chart since day one. He just has a few good games and people assume hes moved up. Copper has been the third reciever even when horn was playing. He'd come in place of horn when horn was taking plays off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom