Anyone know why the Baltimore and NO Game (2 Viewers)

Boiler Jim

Saint Boilermaker
Reaction score
Is the only game not being shown on the Directv free preseason preview this evening. I was looking forward to seeing it online.... But, it seems it is excluded.

We have nothing new to look at, people know SP and Brees, the flash in the pan is 10 years old, with most coaches knowing how to defeat it...and we haven't done much in the first preseason game, when they had us on national TV. We are predicted to be 3rd or last in the Division...depending on who you read...7-9 or less is where they see us. We earned it.

If they have to exclude a few games, we have given them all they need to have us in that bunch or on top. I mean, think about it, people want to see the new QBs and teams like Cleveland who bring in RGIII, or a top drafted QB or what Dak, gonna do in place of Romo, we are not an exciting watch, anymore...unless you are one of us.

We have nothing new to look at, people know SP and Brees, the flash in the pan is 10 years old and we haven't done much in the first preseason game, when they had us on national TV. We are predicted to be 3rd or last in the Division...depending on who you read...7-9 or less is where they see us. We earned it.

If they have to exclude a few games, we have given them all they need to have us inter bunch or on top. I mean, think about it, people want to see the new QBs and teams like Cleveland who bring in RGIII, or a top drafted QB or what Dak, gonna do in place of Romo, we are not an exciting watch, anymore...unless you are one of us.

I have had enough of your drivel, negativity, a hatred of the best qb, head coach and GM the Saints have ever had. Enjoy my ignore list.

I have had enough of your drivel, negativity, a hatred of the best ab, head coach and GM the Saints have ever had. Enjoy my ignore list.

Peace Bro....you will be OK.

We have nothing new to look at, people know SP and Brees, the flash in the pan is 10 years old, with most coaches knowing how to defeat it...and we haven't done much in the first preseason game, when they had us on national TV. We are predicted to be 3rd or last in the Division...depending on who you read...7-9 or less is where they see us. We earned it.

If they have to exclude a few games, we have given them all they need to have us in that bunch or on top. I mean, think about it, people want to see the new QBs and teams like Cleveland who bring in RGIII, or a top drafted QB or what Dak, gonna do in place of Romo, we are not an exciting watch, anymore...unless you are one of us.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lDxt0PWpeY6t2" width="480" height="199" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/lDxt0PWpeY6t2">via GIPHY</a></p>

Would a descriptive title like:

"NO vs Ravens Only Game Not on DirectTV?"

been so hard?

I don't know why some think it's clever to start a ...

thread and bury the actual reason in the comments.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lDxt0PWpeY6t2" width="480" height="199" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/lDxt0PWpeY6t2">via GIPHY</a></p>

Hey, don't take it from me...I love watching my Saints, but if we don't stop putting Bullcaca on the field, we are going to drop more on the entertainment, watchability level. From last season:

1. Denver Broncos
2. Arizona Cardinals
3. Cincinnati Bengals
4. Green Bay Packers
5. Buffalo Bills
6. Pittsburgh Steelers
7. New England Patriots
8. St. Louis Rams
9. Carolina Panthers
10. Seattle Seahawks
11. Oakland Raiders
12. Indianapolis Colts
13. Atlanta Falcons
14. Tennessee Titans
15. San Diego Chargers
16. Jacksonville Jaguars
17. New York Jets
18. NFC East team
19. NFC East team
20. NFC East team
21. NFC East team
22. Chicago Bears
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
25. Detroit Lions
26. New Orleans Saints
27. San Francisco 49ers
28. Miami Dolphins
29. Cleveland Browns
30. Baltimore Ravens
31. Houston Texans
32. Kansas City Chiefs
Watchability Rankings: Which teams entertain most? - NFL.com

No need to get mad about it...we have to fix it. We have already started seeing less Monday, Sunday and Thursday night games...and we are deadly on Sunday nights for some reason. But, yeah...we will remain in the bump bunch, for sure, if we don't put a better product on the field this season.

it's excluded if it's being shown on a local channel

Correct answer. Per FCC regulations, If a local over the air channel is broadcasting the same game or tv show/movie at the same time cable and satellite providers are prohibited from airing that event from any other channel.

Correct answer. Per FCC regulations, If a local over the air channel is broadcasting the same game or tv show/movie at the same time cable and satellite providers are prohibited from airing that event from any other channel.

Thank you for giving the actual answer to this question instead of the theories earlier presented in this thread as fact to be accepted as the truth.

Hey, don't take it from me...I love watching my Saints, but if we don't stop putting Bullcaca on the field, we are going to drop more on the entertainment, watchability level. From last season:

1. Denver Broncos
2. Arizona Cardinals
3. Cincinnati Bengals
4. Green Bay Packers
5. Buffalo Bills
6. Pittsburgh Steelers
7. New England Patriots
8. St. Louis Rams
9. Carolina Panthers
10. Seattle Seahawks
11. Oakland Raiders
12. Indianapolis Colts
13. Atlanta Falcons
14. Tennessee Titans
15. San Diego Chargers
16. Jacksonville Jaguars
17. New York Jets
18. NFC East team
19. NFC East team
20. NFC East team
21. NFC East team
22. Chicago Bears
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
25. Detroit Lions
26. New Orleans Saints
27. San Francisco 49ers
28. Miami Dolphins
29. Cleveland Browns
30. Baltimore Ravens
31. Houston Texans
32. Kansas City Chiefs
Watchability Rankings: Which teams entertain most? - NFL.com

No need to get mad about it...we have to fix it. We have already started seeing less Monday, Sunday and Thursday night games...and we are deadly on Sunday nights for some reason. But, yeah...we will remain in the bump bunch, for sure, if we don't put a better product on the field this season.

I'm not the one upset.

Would a descriptive title like:

"NO vs Ravens Only Game Not on DirectTV?"

been so hard?

I don't know why some think it's clever to start a ...

thread and bury the actual reason in the comments.

I have a friend who does this with email subjects. I'll never understand why.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom