Anyone notice Grant Wearing (1 Viewer)

St4ever

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A collared shirt under his pads?

I noticed it when him and Payton were love slapping each other. That really looked impressive and sharp! something I really expect to see Joe Hollywood Horn wearing!

Yeah, that was funny. The announcers said something (jokingly) about him busting out the tie next.

Buck pointed it out during the game. I guess he had a wedding to attend after. :shrug:

Good stuff. Grant looked like he was having a lot of fun.

Did I mention that Charles Grant must stay?

There was another player wearing that also but I could not get the number. After seeing two players wearing it I thought it was a 1/2 turtleneck with the collar cut for their large knecks. It did look sharp, just needed some bling bling.

Yeah i thought it was a cool look. Yes the Saints must sign Grant to a long term contract.

A collared shirt under his pads?

I noticed it when him and Payton were love slapping each other. That really looked impressive and sharp! something I really expect to see Joe Hollywood Horn wearing!

That was not a collared shirt, it was a half turtle neck cut in the front vertically to the mid-neck section. It looked like a collar because how it folded over.

That was not a collared shirt, it was a half turtle neck cut in the front vertically to the mid-neck section. It looked like a collar because how it folded over.

Thank you, Mr. Blackwell.

Sorry to say this but that was a collard shirt. it had a button holding the two sections together and everything. besides, since when did a turrtle neck come in that type material as well as being hemmed with perfect edges like a collard shirt?

I hope someone finds a picture of this to prove it to you!

Sorry to say this but that was a collard shirt. it had a button holding the two sections together and everything. besides, since when did a turrtle neck come in that type material as well as being hemmed with perfect edges like a collard shirt?

I hope someone finds a picture of this to prove it to you!

A friend of mine who works for the Saints and assists Coach Payton during the game says you're wrong......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom