Anyone opnions on Brees? (1 Viewer)

dooce

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So for him to be on the sideline and not getting attention, what are we looking at? Any docs chime in?

I'm sure the National sports media butt crevasses will be smirking and doing their pretentious feigning pity bullshirt acts all the while constantly reminding us and anyone else who listens to them that without Brees, the Saints are more of a pathetic, lame joke of a team.

I dare anyone to call me out on my cynicism, because right now, it's really sharp, nasty, and mean. It's like part of me wants some angry, heated verbal altercation.

Jay, the National sports media, columnists, writers, overpaid, self-righteous, pompous butt crevasses will say for us to expect the worst in both categories.

Guess it depends on ligament damage. If only misses a game or two; then perhaps he will be fresh for the post season.

Rams are not as good as I thought they were. If Brees never injured, I believe the Rams struggle on offense all day long. The D just got gassed.

I'm sure the National sports media butt crevasses will be smirking and doing their pretentious feigning pity bullshirt acts all the while constantly reminding us and anyone else who listens to them that without Brees, the Saints are more of a pathetic, lame joke of a team.

I dare anyone to call me out on my cynicism, because right now, it's really sharp, nasty, and mean. It's like part of me wants some angry, heated verbal altercation.
You have your opion, its your right! I cant agree with you, because I can't understand most of it.

No to be doom and gloom but this seems like it could be a matter of come back or retire. Would he come back next year if it’s surgery.

I like to think I get my point across well enough although I can be a bit too wordy sometimes. It's very unnecessary most of the time, I admit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom