Anyone playing Hades? This game is mad addictive. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Working call till 7 am and couldn't sleep. I saw this game. Amazing art style, balling combat, and a pretty good story with greek mythology(I'm a complete sucker for it).

Sounds a bit like Dead Cells. Anyone play both and can give a comparison?

Sounds a bit like Dead Cells. Anyone play both and can give a comparison?
It's a rogue like game. Other than that... They are pretty different.

It's a rogue like game. Other than that... They are pretty different.
I like it better than Dead Cells. I think it's a little easier and more rewarding as you go. Also, the story, sound, and design are waaaaaay better.
Think I'm gonna download it tonight. Dead Cells got a little to tough for me but I do like this style of game.

Think I'm gonna download it tonight. Dead Cells got a little to tough for me but I do like this style of game.
Definitely worth it. It is really good.

Ok this game absolutely whips. Got to the Bull of Minos so far. Really fun experimenting with different builds and boons. So yea I'm pretty much hooked.

Didn't see that coming. Game is perfect pick up and play 20 minute runs.

I still haven't tried any new weapons yet.
I've been going after every key I can find so I can unlock em all. There's seems to be a ton of replayability with this one.

Late to the party, but really enjoying this one. Only made it out of the 3rd level once so far, no complete escapes yet. Trying to earn a companion now to help get through the third boss fight more easily.

Late to the party, but really enjoying this one. Only made it out of the 3rd level once so far, no complete escapes yet. Trying to earn a companion now to help get through the third boss fight more easily.
You'll probably have beaten Hades many times before you get your first companion. Those suckers take a while to unlock.

You'll probably have beaten Hades many times before you get your first companion. Those suckers take a while to unlock.
Maybe? Theseus kicks my butt routinely right now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom