Anyone received a season ticket invoice? (1 Viewer)

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
We usually have season ticket invoices by now. Has anyone heard anything? Isn't the final payment usually due in early April? Aside from them notifying me of the 1 game I was allowed to attend in 2020, the only communication I've had with the ticket office (since I received my invoice last year) was them trying to sell me box seats for a game.

Not much urgency on their part - they have no idea what seating will look like this fall, and the leftover money owed to us from last year is FAR more than the 1st payment. Many of us will only owe for ONE game, and MOST will owe nothing.

Do we know if they've finished contacting all of the STHs who are losing seats due to the reconstruction of the Dome? I can't see them moving forward with invoices until they have that taken care of.

First payments are usually due mid- to late-March and final payment due late-May/early-June.

But yeah, I haven’t received anything either. I’ll have to pay something though since I had 2 games last year.

Since 2004, when I was BLESSED to be in that number for every game, we have NEVER received ST Invoices this late. I tried to post the same question, yesterday at work here. Thanks OP!
Sending the invoices late, will help some of us get our income tax refunds back, and/or our $1,400 Stimulus check.
My Priorities 1. Pay off Saints Season tickets 2. Pay Beer Camp, I mean Deer Camp dues 3. Pay family bills etc. 4. Pay Taxes 5. Die
One MUST, prioritize properly, when monies are involved. :)

Not much urgency on their part - they have no idea what seating will look like this fall, and the leftover money owed to us from last year is FAR more than the 1st payment. Many of us will only owe for ONE game, and MOST will owe nothing.

I took a refund so I’m sure they’d like to get my money back in their bank account. But I’m good with them waiting.

Thanks for the responses. It's good to know I'm not the only one in the dark.

I don't see how they can take full payment when having a full capacity stadium in September is not a given by any means. I'm assuming the mayor and city will want herd immunity before they can be at 100% capacity in the Superdome. The most optimistic projections have been that will happen by late summer/fall. So if we aren't there when the season starts they could be in a similar position of offering people refunds if they want them.

I don't see how they can take full payment when having a full capacity stadium in September is not a given by any means. I'm assuming the mayor and city will want herd immunity before they can be at 100% capacity in the Superdome. The most optimistic projections have been that will happen by late summer/fall. So if we aren't there when the season starts they could be in a similar position of offering people refunds if they want them.

I agree with all of this. I don't want to be in a situation again where I don't know that I will have MY tickets to all home games in 2021, but have to pay anyway and wait. I think Season Ticket Invoices should wait until July. If they have not gotten a good reading by then on whether they will have full capacity for all games, they can keep my money and my tickets for 2021 and roll it all into 2022. I am not planning my year based on a "maybe" I can go to "select" home games and "maybe" sit in my seats, or maybe not.

I agree with all of this. I don't want to be in a situation again where I don't know that I will have MY tickets to all home games in 2021, but have to pay anyway and wait. I think Season Ticket Invoices should wait until July. If they have not gotten a good reading by then on whether they will have full capacity for all games, they can keep my money and my tickets for 2021 and roll it all into 2022. I am not planning my year based on a "maybe" I can go to "select" home games and "maybe" sit in my seats, or maybe not.

I'd like to know something of what the plan is. They've been chilling with my money for last season for quite a while. We were only able to go to one game.

The thing is they have the 4,300 displaced fans they want to find spots for. They need to figure out who isn't renewing in order to do that. They may push this back a little bit. I doubt they'll push it back to July. I'm going to do exactly what I did last year which is put it on my NFL Xtra Points card, which has no interest on NFL tickets for six months, make the minimum payments, and either pay it off with my money or refund money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom