Anyone received a season ticket invoice? (6 Viewers)

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
Sticky Post
We usually have season ticket invoices by now. Has anyone heard anything? Isn't the final payment usually due in early April? Aside from them notifying me of the 1 game I was allowed to attend in 2020, the only communication I've had with the ticket office (since I received my invoice last year) was them trying to sell me box seats for a game.

FlySaint

Carving up the skies!!!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Paid in full today. Have two seats, went to one game last season (Taysom beating the Failclowns) so my total was $398 after the credit from last year.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well I’m gonna enjoy this becuase it’s probably the last time it’ll ever happen, but the team actually owes ME money.. i paid in full last year but didnt attend any games, and this year paper tickets will not be an option ( :mecry::mad: ) so they owe me the $18 i paid for paper tickets last year... Also i asked about the option to opt out of this season and apply the money to 2022, but they said it isnt an option “at this time”... Since I’m out of state, i wouldnt mind waiting til next year when i can (hopefully) make full plans to attend games “normally” and maybe stuff wont be so up in the air.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I used my rollover credit from last year and paid for mine this year. This happened on the day that they announced they wouldn't be increasing ticket prices this year. They still charged me an 8 dollar handling fee or whatever they called it. Bastages.

Va Saints Fan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Well I’m gonna enjoy this becuase it’s probably the last time it’ll ever happen, but the team actually owes ME money.. i paid in full last year but didnt attend any games, and this year paper tickets will not be an option ( :mecry::mad: ) so they owe me the $18 i paid for paper tickets last year... Also i asked about the option to opt out of this season and apply the money to 2022, but they said it isnt an option “at this time”... Since I’m out of state, i wouldnt mind waiting til next year when i can (hopefully) make full plans to attend games “normally” and maybe stuff wont be so up in the air.
I’m local and I would consider opting out until 2022. I know we’re making good progress with the vaccine but I just don’t think there’s anyway we are at full capacity in September.

SaintRob

Who Dat!
Reaction score
What is the due day to make payments this year? I didn't get an invoice because my seats have been eliminated due to the remodel. I'm curious to know the payment deadline because I want to call the office as soon as possible to find out who has decided not to renew. I would like to get tickets close to where I was based upon non-renewals and I'm not waiting for them to call me.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What is the due day to make payments this year? I didn't get an invoice because my seats have been eliminated due to the remodel. I'm curious to know the payment deadline because I want to call the office as soon as possible to find out who has decided not to renew. I would like to get tickets close to where I was based upon non-renewals and I'm not waiting for them to call me.

I believe it is April 16th.

RandyB

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
They told me mid May that I’m in the same boat as you.

Reaction score
I got the call yesterday. I am in the number of those losing my seats. I was called and offered the North Endzone Club Seats ( ROW 1 $4,120 - $3,570, ROW 2-6 $2,930-$2,320 per seat, per season. The price depends on if you sign a contract for multiple years (max increase 3% per year).

If we don't pick the North Endzone Club then we have to wait and see whatever is left over after everyone else renews.

Saints do not raise ticket prices for 2021
Same offer. Didnt even give us time to think it over. Had to make a decision on the spot. Not happy about it!

Myndi

www.dfwwhodats.com
Reaction score
Same offer. Didnt even give us time to think it over. Had to make a decision on the spot. Not happy about it!
I decided to bite the bullet and buy in the new North Club, but now no one seems to know what seats are available there or what the contract entails. Three days now I am waiting on a supervisor to call me back.

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I decided to bite the bullet and buy in the new North Club, but now no one seems to know what seats are available there or what the contract entails. Three days now I am waiting on a supervisor to call me back.
I took the North End Zone bait also after losing my seats in 276. Checked my credit card and it was charged $2,000 more than what the north club seats were quoted. It’s been a long time since they actually had to “sell” seats and it is showing. Can’t get an explanation. They seem in disarray.

dd

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I received my invoice last week. First payment due 4/16. I wrote the ticket office yesterday and told them I’m not paying to attend political rallies, that I’m not woke enough to stand for more than one National Anthem, and being a 66 year old veteran would not financially support the League that I’ve supported since 1988. Six tickets have become available to those who lost their seats or were on the waiting list.

Myndi

www.dfwwhodats.com
Reaction score
I received my invoice last week. First payment due 4/16. I wrote the ticket office yesterday and told them I’m not paying to attend political rallies, that I’m not woke enough to stand for more than one National Anthem, and being a 66 year old veteran would not financially support the League that I’ve supported since 1988. Six tickets have become available to those who lost their seats or were on the waiting list.
What section?

Reaction score
People are definitely looking for tiks! What section/row/price?

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I took the North End Zone bait also after losing my seats in 276. Checked my credit card and it was charged $2,000 more than what the north club seats were quoted. It’s been a long time since they actually had to “sell” seats and it is showing. Can’t get an explanation. They seem in disarray.
I just called them for the 4th time about having deducted significantly more than the face value of my seats for the one game we attended last year. Each time I'm told a manager will call me back. Nothing yet. I've been polite and patient but this is getting silly.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Jeez Louise.. i cant say what i want to say since this isnt a political board.. i will simply thank you for your service, and for fighting for others’ right to free speech and to PEACEFULLY DEMONSTRATE, even if it’s during your precious anthem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 3)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom